Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network - page 28. (Read 60653 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how does one make these predictions
everybody is a bitcoin genius, bitcoin go up, bitcoin go down, bitcoin go up, bitcoin go down blah blah blah
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
mathematics doesn't predict things dear, that is witchcraft
why are you here instead of just buying on his great advice?
seems easier if your friend is a wizard
Activity: 280
will you stop making this channel your playground to spread stupid stuff and either talk about the project or go make your adulation channel somewhere else?
Activity: 238
does Teeka know that you're calling him my jew mathematician friend? I assume no because he ain't your friend and you actually have no idea of his work. you took some leaked information on internet and now pretend to have secret access to this super-natural jew race mathematician that predicts the future
Activity: 252
30M is good starting point, we need another listing to really get going
shouldn't be long
There's not enough sellers to create more volume lol Smiley only 120k aion tokens for sale on binance now
we need more volume in order to really go
Activity: 100
Is it a pump and dump group? (It looks like at least with all these meme and comments).
 it's def a pump group just cuz we know what the future brings, we aren't ever selling
Not yet, first you make it pump then you sell and leave group no? Cheesy Maybe admins should do something? It is the offical telegram of a coin...
Activity: 95
Is it a pump and dump group? (It looks like at least with all these meme and comments).
 it's def a pump group just cuz we know what the future brings, we aren't ever selling
Activity: 252
See it is defenetly a pump and dump group. Be careful guys. An admin should start kick toxic spammers...
Activity: 98
A little bird told me that exchange insiders are accumulating aion waiting for the pending launches on major exchanges
When you see admins shilling, then you know its a pump and dump group?
why are you here then?

Yes, I'm not gonna buy any Aion now
Look for good coins where the admins take care of community and avoiding market manipulators.
When you see admins shilling, then you know its a pump and dump group?
why are you here then?
Well he for sure said they were gonna make the video today, but release date is confirmed for this week, should be today though most likely
Activity: 238
My ticket on Elon musk Mars trip is non refundable so we better reach 100$ by the time staking becomes available so I can live of the dividends
In 2016 people say its crazy to imagine eth to be $100 at the end of 2017 because of its inflation, dao hack, ethereum classic fork, etc.. and now eth is $900.. AION has MORE POTENTIAL than eth because AION is the next evolution, the third generation blockchain
Activity: 308
To get to $100 it only needs to go up 12x, not impossible since it’s already 12x’d from ICO only on Binance
When is TRS next release this month?
Activity: 322
We only need a 6ish billion market cap for $100. TRON did that in a few weeks with nothing but twitter posts by the ceo.
Activity: 210
Aion interoperability will solve most crypto scalability issues. It’s more achievable than Ethereum’s Sharding solution by processing transactions in “parallel universes” within Ethereum. With Aion interoperability, you can have an account in BTC, send a transaction in DASH, to execute a smart contract in ETH... endless possibilities!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It's a waste of your and everybody else's time arguing about "how come aion hasn't mooned yet"
When the Testnet happening of Aion??
Even few thousand Aions can be worth a LOT more in the near future, better keep your Aion in MEW or a hardware wallet than on any exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: