Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 77. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
You are absolutely right. Why can scam projects not exist for long while they spend a lot on marketing and advertising? Because they have no real product development. And without this, projects are doomed ...
That is why always look at the final product of the project. Sometimes a beautiful site shell hides an ugly product that nobody needs and will never work.

I in cases , when in doubt always read the white paper and only then becomes clear to me is whether the project is attractive to me or not. Often projects I don't like.
Activity: 126
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.
I think, on the contrary, now is an excellent time to search for successful projects. Remember where the majority of the projects that were created in the past year? 90% of them died, the investors invested the money in everything possible, and in fact, these projects are unable to work. Projects that are created this year, approach your business more seriously. They are aware of the gravity of the situation on adapt to the existing market.
Activity: 362
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.
Activity: 243
The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
You can pre-determine the strengths of the project and to understand whether his idea is popular in the market after a few years of work. I do not argue, the risks still remain, but our job as investors to minimize these risks.
Activity: 243
But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
You are absolutely right. Why can scam projects not exist for long while they spend a lot on marketing and advertising? Because they have no real product development. And without this, projects are doomed ...
That is why always look at the final product of the project. Sometimes a beautiful site shell hides an ugly product that nobody needs and will never work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Generation Event. You will be able to start the process to get yourself whitelisted when it is launched. In the meantime, please register your interest here: https://www.arcadierx.io/presale
Just a reminder, this project is not open to US, Canada and China-based investors as well as investors from countries flagged by FATF

Thanks for the clarification, one more question, then I can access this url informed and check my data - KYC?
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I agree, the team and marketing are two things that any business can make a successful. If you have good marketing, but a weak team, then the business will not survive long. If you have a good team, but you don't pay attention to marketing, something about you nobody knows.
Marketing and development are very closely related. It is good when the project has a balanced baoans and is a symbiosis between developers and marketers.
Yes, marketing is very important for all projects, but for this is one of the main branches of development.
marketing is nice. But if the project has no ideas and a realized product, marketing will not help.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
This is a misconception that investing is easy money. Here you need to know a lot and learn to earn otherwise it is very easy to lose your money.
Now investors are losing more than they earn. Since there are many more Scam.
indeed, when we invest in the crypto world, we will definitely face a scam. and profit and loss in a business in my opinion is reasonable and we cannot avoid it, but we can observe it. as it is now, with a bad market situation now I am sure many have suffered heavy losses. but it will come back when we are patient
Activity: 84
I agree, the team and marketing are two things that any business can make a successful. If you have good marketing, but a weak team, then the business will not survive long. If you have a good team, but you don't pay attention to marketing, something about you nobody knows.
Marketing and development are very closely related. It is good when the project has a balanced baoans and is a symbiosis between developers and marketers.
Yes, marketing is very important for all projects, but for this is one of the main branches of development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
If the idea of the project don't like investors or they see it as a danger, no advertising company will not be able to attract them. You need to do competent product and good advertising at the same time.
Of course, we need a clearly formulated concept of the final product and the concept of its marketing promotion. Investors love specifics.
Activity: 210
The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.
all this is certainly good, but the main thing is that the project should comply with all the points set out in the white paper and the road map. This is very important for investor confidence!
Activity: 84
The product is always very important. In the short term may earn some money using one is. But over time, a bad product will not save the advertisement. The product itself needs to advertise, then users begin to advertise your product.
There is such a method of product promotion when each potential consumer of a service or product is one of the elements of a marketing strategy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
This is a misconception that investing is easy money. Here you need to know a lot and learn to earn otherwise it is very easy to lose your money.
Now investors are losing more than they earn. Since there are many more Scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 126
It seems to me that small investors are frightened and panicked. Large investment funds are actively taking advantage of the present moment and are buying up everything they can on the market.
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: