Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 78. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I agree, the team and marketing are two things that any business can make a successful. If you have good marketing, but a weak team, then the business will not survive long. If you have a good team, but you don't pay attention to marketing, something about you nobody knows.
But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.
I agree, the team and marketing are two things that any business can make a successful. If you have good marketing, but a weak team, then the business will not survive long. If you have a good team, but you don't pay attention to marketing, something about you nobody knows.
You very accurately described the main rule of doing business! Nothing to add. Wink
This is a classic of doing business!
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.
You very accurately described the main rule of doing business! Nothing to add. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Marketing and development are very closely related. It is good when the project has a balanced baoans and is a symbiosis between developers and marketers.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
You're right. After entering the exchanges, certain speculative technologies are often used that lower the price down and thus allow a certain category of investors to purchase tokens below the ICO price.
These technologies are on stream. There are whole teams that work together in the market and lower the price on the token until investors start to panic and sell their assets.
It is because of such manipulation, the market collapses and the price is coming down. We will not soon see a fair market free from manipulation. While cryptocurrency is a good means for quick money for those who invest millions of dollars and then manipulating the market to their advantage.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
You're right. After entering the exchanges, certain speculative technologies are often used that lower the price down and thus allow a certain category of investors to purchase tokens below the ICO price.
These technologies are on stream. There are whole teams that work together in the market and lower the price on the token until investors start to panic and sell their assets.
Activity: 159
Activity: 182
I would like to highlight. I think the most important thing in any business is the team. Without a good team of professionals to build a successful business.
Activity: 140
The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Competent advertising campaign the success of any ICO. I think that investing money in advertising to attract a large number of investors, even in a falling market.
If the idea of the project don't like investors or they see it as a danger, no advertising company will not be able to attract them. You need to do competent product and good advertising at the same time.
The product is always very important. In the short term may earn some money using one is. But over time, a bad product will not save the advertisement. The product itself needs to advertise, then users begin to advertise your product.
Activity: 362
A good advertising needs good money. Easier to hold the bounty with the company to accumulate a reference weight on the site thereby attracting investors to the project. But the idea here is the most important thing.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Activity: 362
The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Competent advertising campaign the success of any ICO. I think that investing money in advertising to attract a large number of investors, even in a falling market.
If the idea of the project don't like investors or they see it as a danger, no advertising company will not be able to attract them. You need to do competent product and good advertising at the same time.
Activity: 292
Activity: 292
You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
Or rather, you have to watch where you invest. It is very important to choose a good project with a good idea . And then in the future you may be able to obtain some profit.
Activity: 243
I am very concerned about the issue with listing on the stock exchange and when will it be?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 252
What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
I join the question and would like to know if the team is planning to participate in the nearest exhibitions and congresses devoted to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Activity: 182
Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO
Usually teams that have investments from various funds trying to raise funds through the public sale of tokens. But maybe the project has some kind of agreement and they decided to distribute their tokens that way
It is quite possible. This will enhance the project, since the softcap is very quickly reached, and further development will depend entirely on the team.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
whales have conceived a huge drop in the market, which lasts for almost a year, they hope that small coin holders will start to get nervous and sell their coins at a low price, many people are tired of falling
I think that it was not just the "crypto whales" that survived ... I think that it was the "crypto whales" that set up this dump.
Yes, you are right they are to blame for what is happening now on the market. Their actions stop the development of the entire market, imagine how high the cryptocurrency could have risen if there had been no manipulation.

however, it is somehow justified by the actions of the manipulators, because they wanted to squeeze a large number of unwanted participants, who have recently become very large in this cryptomarket
Pages:
Jump to: