Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 80. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
In the white paper, I did not see all the necessary information. Maybe only I like to study large documents with a huge amount of information, but my description seemed not so impressive.
Are not read the white paper. Many investors will trust the choice of ICO based on the advertising network or on this forum. Personally, I spend time to study the document.
What you saw in the document is not said on the official website.
Official website contains little information , I personally prefer to study official documents , such as a white paper.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
In the white paper, I did not see all the necessary information. Maybe only I like to study large documents with a huge amount of information, but my description seemed not so impressive.
Are not read the white paper. Many investors will trust the choice of ICO based on the advertising network or on this forum. Personally, I spend time to study the document.
What you saw in the document is not said on the official website.
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Activity: 292
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.
Yeah, I liked the idea of the project, I hope for the success of the project, it is very hard to find a good project, and even harder to predict its development at least a year. A lot of new projects do not live a year, hopefully this will not happen.
I expect before bed to carefully study the road map. Don't want to trust your money without studying the future development of the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.
Yeah, I liked the idea of the project, I hope for the success of the project, it is very hard to find a good project, and even harder to predict its development at least a year. A lot of new projects do not live a year, hopefully this will not happen.
Over the past month, we have moved more than 10 projects from the falling market. Now it is very difficult to develop projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
In today's reality, such a scenario also has the right to life. Now many projects refrain from entering the stock exchange or postpone the already paid and agreed listing.
Several projects in which I participated in exactly this way. listing paid, but postponed indefinitely.
This is the right decision from the projects. Eliminates the possibility of speculation rates, early investors cannot sell their bonuses and to make money fast, thereby almost killing the project, so that its market capitalization reduced to zero.
Activity: 252
I hope that ARCADIERX can cope with the current situation. The project in my opinion really has a good potential and if the developers do not give up and do not stop the development, then there is a chance that this will be a serious project!
Activity: 84
If the project is truly innovative and has strong prospects, then such a project does not make a difference when to conduct an ICO or when to go public. He is always waiting for success!
I thought so too. But the current situation in the crypto market has turned all my perception of the situation in the crypto industry. Today is a very difficult time for everyone ... and for large well-known companies and for new projects ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
If the project is truly innovative and has strong prospects, then such a project does not make a difference when to conduct an ICO or when to go public. He is always waiting for success!
Activity: 210
It depends on what currency the developers collected money in and in what currency they keep the collected funds. If in cryptocurrency, then their collection fell, and if in Fiat, the listing for them has become cheaper.
It seems to me that the cost of listing on the exchange is secondary in relation to the consequences that will be after the exit of the token to the exchange. I think that now is not the best time.
Activity: 84
You are absolutely right! Listing on the top of the exchange has not been so cheap as it is now. I also think that it is worth taking advantage of the current situation and entering the market.
It depends on what currency the developers collected money in and in what currency they keep the collected funds. If in cryptocurrency, then their collection fell, and if in Fiat, the listing for them has become cheaper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
or maybe it is better not to debug the listing, because listing prices have fallen accordingly in price with the market against the dollar
You are absolutely right! Listing on the top of the exchange has not been so cheap as it is now. I also think that it is worth taking advantage of the current situation and entering the market.
Activity: 308
Several projects in which I participated in exactly this way. listing paid, but postponed indefinitely.
And in good times, tokens very often lost in value after the end of the ICO and upon entering the stock exchange. And in a falling market this will happen in 90%. So it's better to postpone the listing.
or maybe it is better not to debug the listing, because listing prices have fallen accordingly in price with the market against the dollar
Activity: 126
And in good times, tokens very often lost in value after the end of the ICO and upon entering the stock exchange. And in a falling market this will happen in 90%. So it's better to postpone the listing.
Activity: 98
In today's reality, such a scenario also has the right to life. Now many projects refrain from entering the stock exchange or postpone the already paid and agreed listing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Now such a period in the crypto market that access to the exchange can sharply bring the price down ...
Excuse me, maybe I was not attentive. On what exchange and when will the listing? For me it is a very important issue. The choice of the exchange may determine the future of the project.
Now such a period in the crypto market that access to the exchange can sharply bring the price down ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I'd like to believe in it. The market this year is very complex and there are few good projects, fraudulent ICO have flooded the market and spoil the whole picture for investors.
The current situation in the market is quite capable of ridding the crypto industry of fraudsters who have filled its projects. After all, most likely that Scam projects and frankly weak projects simply will not be able to survive this crypto winter.
Pages:
Jump to: