Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 84. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I wish you were right ... But unfortunately I don’t see such prerequisites. So far, the market situation is extremely negative.
It will not always be like this ... Soon the market will change its vector and growth will begin on all coins. So it was already many times!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The stronger the fall, the stronger the growth. I think that either before the new year or after we will see a dizzying cryptocurrency pump.
I wish you were right ... But unfortunately I don’t see such prerequisites. So far, the market situation is extremely negative.
Activity: 140
They didn’t just spend their money. This is a smart investment. You need to understand these processes more globally.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
such a strong fall, which we have seen in recent days, is very frightening, even the most persistent holders are beginning to get very nervous
Because that's what it's all about. Do you have any idea how many billions spent manipulators for such a dump of the crypto market? Ahead of us is growth!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I don't think this fall will last very long. In the new year we will see a very big growth. It's going to happen anyway.
The stronger the fall, the stronger the growth. I think that either before the new year or after we will see a dizzying cryptocurrency pump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
But I do not exclude, and even more than that, I think that all this market decline is an artificial process that has been created and controlled by large investors.
100% so it is. This game with the dump of the market started the so-called "crypto whales" - the guys who have thousands of bitcoins. They lower the market down to get rid of random investors caught in the market.
such a strong fall, which we have seen in recent days, is very frightening, even the most persistent holders are beginning to get very nervous
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
But I do not exclude, and even more than that, I think that all this market decline is an artificial process that has been created and controlled by large investors.
100% so it is. This game with the dump of the market started the so-called "crypto whales" - the guys who have thousands of bitcoins. They lower the market down to get rid of random investors caught in the market.
I don't think this fall will last very long. In the new year we will see a very big growth. It's going to happen anyway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the current market situation is hitting badly for medium and small investors, while large market whales are ready for such events and are now benefiting from this situation.
Activity: 252
large investors, this is a very ideal option for the project and developers, and whether it will be possible to attract them in such a low and troubled market
It seems to me that the current market situation is hitting badly for medium and small investors, while large market whales are ready for such events and are now benefiting from this situation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I am exactly in such a situation and I have a hope that I’m lucky and I invest my money in a project that will make a mega pump and give me a hand! )))
I, too, like many have suffered in a falling market. Therefore, I expect a profit from my investment this year at the next pump!
Activity: 308
good news on the project, it is clear that the team is working, I can only wish a successful development of the project, and generous investors
Of course, I would like to see major investment players in this project. This is very important for the further development of the project.
large investors, this is a very ideal option for the project and developers, and whether it will be possible to attract them in such a low and troubled market
Activity: 84
I am exactly in such a situation and I have a hope that I’m lucky and I invest my money in a project that will make a mega pump and give me a hand! )))
Activity: 210
Afraid agree. But this does not mean that people have stopped investing their money in the crypto industry. Now it’s bad for those who had a lot of crypts and little Fiat, but for those who have Fiat now enter the market - ideal conditions.
Oh, if I had to know about the upcoming fall and get out a year ago from a crypt into a fiat ... oh dreams, dreams ... today I could buy many dozens of times more. Who knew ...
Activity: 84
Afraid agree. But this does not mean that people have stopped investing their money in the crypto industry. Now it’s bad for those who had a lot of crypts and little Fiat, but for those who have Fiat now enter the market - ideal conditions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This is a normal practice for investing. In the early stages and the risks are higher. Therefore, more discounts.
Now everyone is afraid to take risks. Especially at an early stage and especially in new projects. Therefore, it is logical that prices at the start of the company are significantly reduced.
Activity: 98
It is difficult to guess the best price ... if someone owned the information where the market would go, then he would be fabulously rich.
I think that there are people who run the market ... and yes ... they are fabulously rich!
Well, it is logical to buy tokens before the sale itself, then you need to register and wait for the best price, but this is only a one-time action
It is difficult to guess the best price ... if someone owned the information where the market would go, then he would be fabulously rich.
Activity: 140
Especially such sales are beneficial for early investors. Initially, always the maximum discounts and bonuses for first buyers!
This is a normal practice for investing. In the early stages and the risks are higher. Therefore, more discounts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Private sales are beneficial because there you can get the most favorable prices for project tokens
Especially such sales are beneficial for early investors. Initially, always the maximum discounts and bonuses for first buyers!
Pages:
Jump to: