Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 82. (Read 24295 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!
Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO

Rest assured the team has strategies in place to ensure success for everyone involved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Thank you for the lively discussions guys. Check out this article:

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley

Cooperation with such major organizations is of great trust. And then, what are you working on cause I have a lot of respect. I hope that you will be able to attract the necessary funds for further development.

The market was so down that I can't even imagine how much advertising you need to buy in order to collect softcap. Many projects with good development barely cleared $ 2 million. Let's see what the end is ICO

I have long ceased to invest as most of my investments didn't do me any dividends. I'm probably a bit unlucky, but saying that only 3 percent succeed ICO. Though perhaps this project will be a success in the future.
you are not the only one who stopped your investment in projects and the purchase of top tokens, many people do it now, including me
Activity: 126
Merit: 2

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley

Cooperation with such major organizations is of great trust. And then, what are you working on cause I have a lot of respect. I hope that you will be able to attract the necessary funds for further development.

The market was so down that I can't even imagine how much advertising you need to buy in order to collect softcap. Many projects with good development barely cleared $ 2 million. Let's see what the end is ICO

I have long ceased to invest as most of my investments didn't do me any dividends. I'm probably a bit unlucky, but saying that only 3 percent succeed ICO. Though perhaps this project will be a success in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Activity: 131

Activity: 292
Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO
Usually teams that have investments from various funds trying to raise funds through the public sale of tokens. But maybe the project has some kind of agreement and they decided to distribute their tokens that way
Saw a lot of teams which are sponsored by various funds, but they still carried the ICO among ordinary investors. The more the market fell and attract the necessary funds by any means.
Activity: 362
Usually teams that have investments from various funds trying to raise funds through the public sale of tokens. But maybe the project has some kind of agreement and they decided to distribute their tokens that way
Activity: 428
You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

You're great! Only now is not the right time for an ico.
Activity: 246

That's the spirit! Let's go ArcadierX~~~!!!
copper member
Activity: 182

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Now the best option for me is to postpone the ico date. The market should stabilize and then it will be much easier to raise money.
Activity: 428
Activity: 308
I also tend to think that everything is just beginning! Now many large investment funds are buying cryptocurrencies for very large sums. I think next year there will be a huge growth in the market!
Yes, I absolutely agree that crypto and blockchain are very young,and their popularity is just beginning to grow
I recently read the news about the very famous oil company shell,it will also be implemented in the blockchain system,and this once again confirms the development of the popularity of crypto-currencies
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I also tend to think that everything is just beginning! Now many large investment funds are buying cryptocurrencies for very large sums. I think next year there will be a huge growth in the market!
I hope that the market will revive ICO after courses of cryptocurrencies will start to grow. I think it will happen next year. Many are waiting for improvement and more investments in crypto.
Activity: 252
Activity: 84
What end of the crypto market and crypto industry do you say Huh This is not the end ... this is not even the beginning. These are only the first test steps in the development of a new economy!
I have no doubt that this is not the end but the beginning of a new crypto economy. There are still a lot of pumps and a dumps ahead ... so you need to stay calm and believe in a bright digital future!
Activity: 266
What end of the crypto market and crypto industry do you say Huh This is not the end ... this is not even the beginning. These are only the first test steps in the development of a new economy!
Activity: 84
But given that the depression has seized the majority of investors - those who are behind the dump almost achieved their goal. Most panic and fear losing everything they have.
And it seems to me that lowering prices even lower will not bring a significant result. The fact is that those who were afraid of losing their money left the market in a panic for a long time, and those who remained they did not sell for any money at all ... many believe that it is better to let it all disappear ...
Activity: 210
To create such sentiments among investors was the main goal of those who arranged this dump in the market. Now everyone will be upset and make decisions to sell their assets for a pittance and exit the market.
But given that the depression has seized the majority of investors - those who are behind the dump almost achieved their goal. Most panic and fear losing everything they have.
Pages:
Jump to: