Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION - page 83. (Read 24295 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Thank you for the lively discussions guys. Check out this article:

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley

Thanks for the link to the article. I think that it will be useful and interesting to many!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think that now just smart and rich people are actively investing in cryptocurrency and crypto projects.
Judging by the fact that some projects are now collecting several million dollars at their ICO, there is a category of investors who invest now.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Thank you for the lively discussions guys. Check out this article:

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley
Activity: 140
I recently read a saying: what is the time now when stupid people sell, and smart people buy ... Probably it is.
I think that now just smart and rich people are actively investing in cryptocurrency and crypto projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Many ICO has chosen not the best time for their sales of tokens. But on the other hand at this price for ETH you can find a good project for investment, which with a possible rate increase in 2019 will give not bad profit.
I recently read a saying: what is the time now when stupid people sell, and smart people buy ... Probably it is.
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I think that the project will be interested not only in crypto investors, but also potential investors and partners from the retail world.
Crypto investors are not up to investing now. They watch for a fall in rates and a decrease in the value of their portfolio. When the market starts to grow again, their interest will also increase.

Many ICO has chosen not the best time for their sales of tokens. But on the other hand at this price for ETH you can find a good project for investment, which with a possible rate increase in 2019 will give not bad profit.
I don't even know what to do at this point. Have people panic has passed, now have all disappointment and a bleak mood.
To create such sentiments among investors was the main goal of those who arranged this dump in the market. Now everyone will be upset and make decisions to sell their assets for a pittance and exit the market.
Activity: 182
I think that the project will be interested not only in crypto investors, but also potential investors and partners from the retail world.
Crypto investors are not up to investing now. They watch for a fall in rates and a decrease in the value of their portfolio. When the market starts to grow again, their interest will also increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Market reversal may not happen very soon. Now it is probably better not to store your savings in cryptocurrency.
You see ... you are already arguing that it is time to get out of the cryptocurrency ... you should not keep savings in the cryptocurrency ... So the "crypto whales" have achieved their goal and will soon turn around.
I don't even know what to do at this point. Have people panic has passed, now have all disappointment and a bleak mood.
Does anyone believe that the situation will turn around at the moment, everyone seemed listless and currently sees market conditions deteriorate more, I hope the market will recover.
the market should definitely recover and start growing,my personal opinion is that it will happen in the first quarter of 2019
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Market reversal may not happen very soon. Now it is probably better not to store your savings in cryptocurrency.
You see ... you are already arguing that it is time to get out of the cryptocurrency ... you should not keep savings in the cryptocurrency ... So the "crypto whales" have achieved their goal and will soon turn around.
Does anyone believe that the situation will turn around at the moment, everyone seemed listless and currently sees market conditions deteriorate more, I hope the market will recover.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
perhaps it was so many times in the past,but this year the market behaves very unpredictably, most likely we are waiting for an even greater decline in prices in the market
of course,market growth is inevitable, but only when it will be?
The fall cannot last forever. Sooner or later the market will change its direction. But you can not catch the train so I buy a little every day.
Activity: 252
perhaps it was so many times in the past,but this year the market behaves very unpredictably, most likely we are waiting for an even greater decline in prices in the market
The fall cannot last forever. Sooner or later the market will change its direction. But you can not catch the train so I buy a little every day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
They say that the next level of market decline is a mark of $ 2,800 for 1 Bitcoin. I do not completely rule out that we will lead the fall to this mark, but then growth will begin!
Activity: 308
I wish you were right ... But unfortunately I don’t see such prerequisites. So far, the market situation is extremely negative.
It will not always be like this ... Soon the market will change its vector and growth will begin on all coins. So it was already many times!
Activity: 210
Also, do not discard the retail business with the major players. They can also show their interest in this development, since it is directed against them and thus it is profitable for them to invest and redeem this product.
They will destroy the idea of the project. Buy and destroy. To prevent its introduction by small and medium-sized businesses. This should not be allowed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Also, do not discard the retail business with the major players. They can also show their interest in this development, since it is directed against them and thus it is profitable for them to invest and redeem this product.
Activity: 84
It is very good that project ARCADIERX has a sphere of application of its development outside the crypto market. Even if the market does not recover the project may well be successfully implemented.
It is very good that project ARCADIERX has a sphere of application of its development outside the crypto market. Even if the market does not recover the project may well be successfully implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: