Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 AZBIT - Cryptocurrency financial ecosystem from 🅰️ to Z - page 16. (Read 9777 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Are there any restrictions on investors, anyone can buy your tokens?? What legislation do you work under?
Activity: 112
Do you cooperate with other companies or projects? Marketing, promotion or some other kind of cooperation??
Activity: 182

In short, this is a common p2p platform, the interest rate will be market, but there will be exceptions.

What happens if I take the money on credit and then don't pay it back in time? What punishment awaits me?

Then you will be blacklisted, as well as your collateral will remain with the lender.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

In short, this is a common p2p platform, the interest rate will be market, but there will be exceptions.

What happens if I take the money on credit and then don't pay it back in time? What punishment awaits me?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will you be engaged in online lending? What are the terms of the loan?

No, you misunderstood, the AZBIT platform will act as an intermediary between the borrower and the lender.

What will be the interest rate for borrowers? Any information?

If we consider that the AZBIT platform will act as a guarantor and intermediary between the lender and the borrower, the conclusion is that the interest rate will be regulated by the lender itself.

Activity: 224

No, you misunderstood, the AZBIT platform will act as an intermediary between the borrower and the lender.

If we consider that the AZBIT platform will act as a guarantor and intermediary between the lender and the borrower, the conclusion is that the interest rate will be regulated by the lender itself.
Activity: 637
Merit: 250

Just check our whitepaper (P.21) https://cdn.azbit.com/docs/en/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 92

Activity: 196

Activity: 112
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
AZBIT obliged to be successful as the market of cryptocurrency is gaining popularity.

The cryptocurrency market is gaining popularity, but cryptocurrency prices are falling, a strange pattern.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
AZBIT obliged to be successful as the market of cryptocurrency is gaining popularity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
The beta version of the exchange has already been developed, can I test it?

You need to go through the registration process on their website, then open up new opportunities.
Activity: 238
Great news, I've already joined your bounty program, I'd love to take part in airdrop.
Activity: 140
The beta version of the exchange has already been developed, can I test it?
Activity: 70
Hello, Azbit which the financial ecosystem you plan to create? Is the development of your own Bank, wallets?

Priority: Multi-exchange, Banking, and Investment platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello, Azbit which the financial ecosystem you plan to create? Is the development of your own Bank, wallets?

This project develops a whole range of services, they want to develop even their own blockchain and hardware wallet.
Activity: 171
Activity: 224
I am looking forward to the completion of round 1 of the ICO process, I wonder if the project will be able to collect softcap in round 1 of sales?

Already collected $ 783,780.58, which is 11% of the softcap. Let me remind you that pre-sales last only 3 days.

These are quite serious results, I like these statistics.
Pages:
Jump to: