Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 38. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
BTCC will help gamers would like to buy in-game items on thousands of game servers and games that support BTCC, hope more and more game servers and games support BTCC after its launch
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 88
With this project, communities can tie-in their community rewards with in-game goods on servers or games.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
This projectvis very cool has a good comiunity to follow.gaming industry is the biggest industry so this project will gain so many peoples toward him so we all can get maximum benefit from this project...
Activity: 128
btcc hopes for a better project one day btcc will be successful.
Activity: 182
With confidence, I can say this campaign definitely has an opportunity for tremendous success. The team works smoothly. I trust in this team. I'm sure you'll be happy if you will join us!
Cool and interesting project. It is obvious that tokens will be more expensive tomorrow or than it is today.The best conditions for investors at the ICO stage!
Activity: 98
Bitcoin Crown is a great product as one of its objectives is to create trust and security with minimal transaction fees on virtual items that will be purchased by consumers
Activity: 168
What Bitcoin Crown is bringing to the community is absolutely great, helping the community to increase user participation and contribution on forums and walls
Activity: 147
The whitepaper itself shows us what a good project this is.Investors who invest in the Bitcoin Crown project will be able to get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 149
With btcc you actually will earn tokens while playing online games. Great incentive right there. This is a laudable idea.
Activity: 28
A Good project for all gaming community. This will bring the trading system into the next level..  So excited to this tokenized trading online for games.
Activity: 196
BTCC is a great new project that is the future of all game developers, content creators and gaming communities.It will introduce the much-needed cryptographic value and all the necessary tools to manage and implement all virtual goods.
Activity: 179
BTCC airdrop is giving great bonus on their tokens...the investors should buy the tokens....that will be good...
Bitcoin Crown project is rising very quickly among the other projects becuase the Bitcoin Crown team have organised the project very well and they have a good transparency with the community
Activity: 140
I think this project has a bright future. Project look like really promising, I wish good luck to the developers.
The platform also allows for a custom purse for its users, so you can also consider using it to get a Bitcoin Crown token
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
this will go mooning as soon as it hits the exchanges! great concept for a gaming ICO. more reason for gamers to be rewarded and use the platform to play. can't wait for this ICO to go full scale.
Bitcoin Crown is a very successful and growing project.The investors  have a good chance to take part in such a good project and get a lot of benefits
Pages:
Jump to: