Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 86. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 3
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Therefore the need for a revolution that will provide benefits for all players of the game market from creators and users
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Online gamers can bring or trade their assets from game to game, community to community, growing their digital wallet with real value as they play.
very pleased with the project, we wait with impatience of all incarnations
Activity: 155
$BTCC - Bitcoin Crown is a unique token which includes trading virtual goods and using gaming currencies. Very fast and cheap trading fees. You can see this is a amazing token, isn't it?
Activity: 36
This is a very good project with a clear purpose and a very interesting idea and explained in detail, I hope it will be profitable for the future and this project will be successful
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This project looks serious. Bitcoin Crown is  contract platform that gives game developers. I hope that it will be successful.
It will enable gaming communities to manage virtual goods and in-game items across multiple platforms.
Activity: 70
WOA..WOA...$BTCC - Bitcoin Crown is a unique token which includes trading virtual goods and using gaming currencies. Very fast and cheap trading fees. You can see this is a amazing token, isn't it?:?
Activity: 490
The given platform for games, today is a unique place which opens many opportunities for developers of games and players.
copper member
Activity: 103
Amazing concept by BTCCrown team, The gaming industry has become an attraction for investors, that will provide benefits for all players of the game market from creators and users, Good luck BitcoinCrown.
Activity: 126
I think this project is very good because they are spending so many token for bounty and airdrop programme. I wish best of luck
Activity: 395
Merit: 1
I interest to participate bitcoin crown. I hope be succesfull.
Activity: 43
Great project, looks very promising! Well done by the developers. I think many will appreciate it.
Activity: 47
 I think this project has a bright future. Project look like really promising, I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 17
Merit: 5
MEOW,
I have few questions:
Where is the company based ?
Why you using : http://privacyprotect.org ?
Your twitter account is just few weeks old. How do you got hundreds of followers each day?
Do you bought followers for your social media?
Why you using the face of the BASF-ED
(http[Suspicious link removed]cutive-directors.html)??
Why do you fake team worked by faked red bull markets?
Do you use bitcointalk fake accounts ?
Activity: 126
Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform.I'm sure that this project is very promising.I'm looking forward to this project, I hope that it will be successful.Best of luck for this wonderful project keep it up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
What I like about this project is that they promote online gaming's value of ownership aside from enjoyment. I know that this project will become a success since majority of the population now is fond of playing online games and most apps are created for the gaming industry. Therefore, people will support and back up this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This can be known as a good project which consist with a good well known and experienced core team. And the concept is amazing.
Activity: 20
Activity: 224
Very interesting project with specific goals, a good product and a worthy team that will certainly achieve its goals!
Activity: 115
This is very unique project and i hope to join token sale
Activity: 111
crypto currency for gamers , loves this concept . with the help of btcc , frauds in gaming world will definitely decrease. gamers can buy gaming assests through btcc. cant wait to see this project in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: