Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 85. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Crown is one of the highly-rated ICO projects of the year, their vision, their infrastructure, and their team are all excellent and working together in synergy making Bitcoin Crown destined to be a great success
Activity: 48
Good news to all gaming developers and gamers as well, this project of BTCC has its authentic purpose that could easily trade their assets with real value. A great project, they will develop tools that enable to publish game servers, with full virtual goods integration.
Activity: 8
The online game - Great move of the project !
Activity: 352
Merit: 2

Such a project as this we have not seen for a long time. I hope it will be really great and promising
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Bitcoin Crown will be one of the best cryptocurrency in the future! I hope that it will not only focus in content management system and forum creation but also in the games support and developemnt also.
Activity: 69
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This is interesting project that focuses in online game lovers. I hope that it will not only focus on forum only but also in those games who are needs payment.
Activity: 49
The program looks really great. Very interesting project
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Gaming project realy Great project. I like it and thank you for the information,  Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency and smart contract platform that gives game developers,  This project is good for us and who like the online game, they will be enjoy.
Activity: 98
I highly recommend to participate in this project with a great idea and also a great team behind. I'm sure that project with such a purpose will be successful. Be part of a growing community. Good luck to BTCC team
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Crown we actually end the struggle of  game in the market
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I dont understand why people keep just making coins with the name bitcoin XXXX but launching their own original chain or doing an ERC20 token?!

If you guys are going to use the bitcoin name atleast fork off of bitcoin and get any bitcoin holder to now hold your new coin?

It must be too hard to do this i guess....
Activity: 5
the gaming sphere generates huge revenue annually, i cant wait for this project to take its toll
Activity: 322
The company surprises with its innovative approach,it is clear that working on a team of professionals who want to achieve in life greater heights,I advise you immediately to join.
Activity: 84
This year is really a lot of great projects, especially this project. I like your idea about a gaming token for gateway payment game developers, content creators, and of course gamers. I think this will be very easy and beneficial for both the creator or the connoisseur of the game itself.
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency is really changing the way game lovers enjoy themselves. It's really awesome to know that while you enjoy yourself you can still do business with Bitcoin Crown. It is an amazing idea that will change people's attitude to online gaming.
Activity: 37
A great project in the innovative block chain technology
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
Amazing project. Really looking good. I think this project has a bright future and excellent prospects. Online Gaming industry is the biggest industry! so this project will gain so many peoples toward him so we all can get maximum benefit from this project.
Activity: 98
This project is really important for the world. I support it. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
i am a pro gamers, and i really like this project , as a gamers i rate 5* for this project. i hope this project must success.
Pages:
Jump to: