Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 84. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Good project. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Great vision for games online. Nice project.
I liked this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Bitcoin crown i believe this project is really good and interesting.very useful and unique.go team.
Activity: 12
Very interesting in the project Smiley

I just started and noticied this fantastic project , also submit for the bounty Smiley

Bitcoin Crown!
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Good Idea and Concept. A good purpose and a high initiative with great idea that will become successfull . Lets us support and spread the world Bitcoin crown for online game lovers.  Go team and Goodluck to your project and I believe it will sucess.
Activity: 78
Very strong for the concept! Great use of distributed ledger technology as there is a need for this for GAMERS content creators, publishers and the gaming community itself.  Token metrics and caps are sound and viable. Looks very promising. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 4
Awesome project,interesting idea of online gaming project.goodluck to the team.
Activity: 46
This project is very great thing.Q4 is very intersting.
Activity: 4
Awesome projec,interesting idea of online gaming project.goodluck to the team
Activity: 71
I love the idea of ​​this project. We believe that this type of project will be more useful to people in the near future. Strong team. Goodluck
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
An innovative project that focus on gaming which is a really great idea to begin with. Computer games will always be trending of all the years and more online gaming submerge because of the support given by the gamer communities. With this project it gives more support to the scene of gaming especially on competitive gaming as well.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin Crown is an interesting project that has a lot of potential to go higher & higher
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 BTCC has its authentic purpose that could easily trade their assets with real value . I wish good luck to the developers.Great team with great potential all the best team.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 19
Thank you, great project! Wish you all the best!
Activity: 104
The online game will be on the next level because of Bitcoin Crown. Great move of the project. Keep it up a good work Job guys
Activity: 84
Activity: 52
An interesting project plan. I am very happy to be involved in such a good project! Wish your project to grow well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
I think is very awesome BitcoinCrown are The future of gaming cryptocurrency Online gaming is one of the most flourishing and stable segments in the technology sphere, supported by a loyal audience for gamers and the spreading of mobile technologies, along with the worldwide expansion of high-speed Internet connection.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Wish to be a millionaire in 2018
I have seen some coins like bitcoin crown before. but this is based for online game lovers which make it unique, I hope that this can go long in this business and will stand strong n future.
Activity: 143
This is a good and nice project I pray it succeed and I wish all the team good luck and prosperity
Pages:
Jump to: