Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO] Bitcoin Crown - Cryptocurrency for online game lovers🔥🚀🚀 - page 83. (Read 83436 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I looking this and i think is a big project and best project ... for online game lover, awesome dude, and i wish this project will be successes and make surprise for everyone and make best future together, lets choice for this and join an ICO for best action   
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
i think the project is very useful for all who are working in cryptocurrency, hope it comes with all solution as well as security.
Activity: 44
"Wow it look like good project with interesting game  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Really interesting project. I think this project will succeed.
Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
this is amazing project and this ICO listed in 15 ICO website i love it , very promissing project for investmen
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Thanks for this opportunity.I am sure that this project is very promising.I am looking forward to this project & I hope that it will be successful.Best of luck for this wonderful project.
very good project, just now I see a team that works hard to succeed a project good luck team, I like your hard work all, hopefully you run project successfully
very good project, just now I see a team that works hard to succeed a project good luck team, i like your hard work all
Activity: 10
When it come bringing value to gamification I doubt if there is any project out there pursuing it. Bitcoin Crown is a great project with unique feature, it is time for gamers around the world to receive addition value while the developers will equally have a lot to benefits, this is what this project represent on blockchain, its about value to what you love to do. Bitcoin crown a very great and unique project
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Wow, what a fantastic project! It's really very impressive to think it's the first crypto where users can earn and trade virtual goods online via their platform. That's authentic, so I would not be surprised if one-day BTCC Coin landed in top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.com. Watch it guys.

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
This is the greatest team that i ever seen. They really work hard in order the project to become great.
Activity: 180
Excellent project! I like the idea and the concept. Go team and goodluck.I believe it will be success
Activity: 34
I am sure it will be better project in 2018. Gaming industry is the biggest in the world . Very smart Bitcoincrown Airdrop. Hope it will be listed in the Bittrex and Binance. I like the Setup a virtual goods store, Increase user participation and contribution  for every popular platform and engine.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Crown project is looking so unique and innovative, eagerly waiting for this BTCC to get listed on exchanges.
Activity: 11
Look like a promising project, like to be part of it
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Interesting concept to support game and content creators in monetizing their virtual works through the use of blockchain. The BTCC platform will aid developers and authors optimize income for their works.
Activity: 406
This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market.
Excellent service and convenient interface and wide functionality with great prospects.Don't miss this grate opportunity.
Activity: 17
I love playing games and i hope we can use this currencies on every available games out there..
Activity: 72
great project which is many benefits for Game Publishers / Content Creators
Pages:
Jump to: