Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation - page 13. (Read 19342 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 1
I see a lot of projects focusing attention on data. Data is a really good use case for blockchain technology. However, I am not sure that all such projects will present viable product. What are advantages of this project?

The activity of Dataeum has no competitors so far. While most of them are dealing with personal data or data produced by individuals, Dataeum focuses on physical data (stores, POI, road signs, ATMs...etc). Individuals are rewarded to collect it.
Currently, Dataeum is the only solution dedicated to this data market and had developed a solution enabling the collection of 100% of all physical data in the world.
Moreover, Dataeum’s solution offers an instant way to reward its data collectors, we enable individuals to be rewarded for their instant-actions which is not the case for these services were a market player should buy the data to trigger the individuals remuneration.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I see a lot of projects focusing attention on data. Data is a really good use case for blockchain technology. However, I am not sure that all such projects will present viable product. What are advantages of this project?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
CoinFollow ICO aggregator added Dataeum (XDT) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/dataeum
Activity: 299
Greetings, Dataeum community!  🙌

We bet you have a lot of questions concerning the platform that desire to be answered as soon as they appear 👀

Here is Dataeum's FAQ Part 1!

👉 https://medium.com/@dataeum/greetings-dataeum-community-5a9fa23e8428

Feel free to give it some claps 👏

More FAQs to be posted soon! What are your other questions regarding Dataeum? If you have any questions that aren't answered, feel free to reach out here. We are always ready to help you 😇👍
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
A project with a collaborative platform for data creation, looks interesting and will be a great project, with a team of professionals who will certainly be able to realize the goals of this project. Expect to be a useful project and provide convenience to its users.
egretia
Activity: 250
Dataeum is getting ready to take over the data market, but if you think that’s all we’re going for, you’re quite simply wrong.

How will Dataeum evolve over time? This is how:

•  Data itself has an evolving nature, and with it, its collection value will evolve too
•  Initially made for the generation of physical stores or POI (Points Of Interest), the mobile app will evolve to gather the entire set of physical data available in the real world
•  The decentralized platform will also evolve to link community members together. From a dedicated interface, they will be able to either offer their services or access the services offered by other members of the community
•  The evolved form of the “quality score” will also be used to sort and evaluate participating members

In addition to evolving to a fully automated data licensing solution, the marketplace paves the way to new evolutions:
•  It will be an objective source for public and private market players
•  It will gain independence in order to become a self-sufficient meeting place between data demand and supply

For more general description of Dataeum development see the Roadmap below:

Activity: 259
The Possibilities posed by this project gives me so much joy to think about.  Grin
Activity: 118
I've put all my rigs to work on this. The coin is very well thought out and has a strong community even at launch. Take me to the moon lads.

Thanks for the support and kind words, working very hard here for everyone!

Hey Dataeum community!🎉

You’ve been waiting for it and now you have it — this is Weekly Update!

First things first, right now we’re maximizing our effort on all the processes regarding:
•  AML/KYC
•  Smart contract validation
•  Other potential partnerships

We’ve updated the BTT Announcement topic! Now with all the freshest info on Dataeum 👉  https://bit.ly/2GsxFeR

Some of you might have missed our latest blog post, and that’s something we can’t let happen — take a look here 👉 https://bit.ly/2k9asG6

This one is exciting🎉 — be the first to see our core team in action! New video already up on YouTube 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mqf6g8QrLE

Stay tuned for more news from the team!🙌
More and more people are learning to look after their data. This can be seen with the increase in social media accounts set to “private”. Another trend is companies offering more control to their customers with regards what happens with the data generated on their platforms.

https://medium.com/dataeum/good-data-good-value-how-dataeum-guarantees-good-data-quality-a56b51606c69

Hey Dataeum Community!🎉

In the fast developing world of crypto there is barely something more important than partnership. Mutual support and collaborative work are the tools to build the future with.

We’re proud to present you our partners — those who help us and those we help:

▫️ AmaZix  — the world's leading community management and engagement firm. Already at the helm of the Dataeum community.
▫️ NaviAddress  — an innovative system of addressing any place and any object with simple numbers. Together with Naviaddress we’ll be able not only to generate 100% accurate data about places and objects that have never appeared on any map before, but also assign a fully functional address to them by just sharing a link.
▫️ AllcoinWiki  — the world's most powerful tool to analyse the crypto market.
▫️ BlockPulse  — a leading company in strategic advisory and compliance for ICO projects.
▫️ Bountyhive  — a fully featured bounty platform for ICOs. You know what it means.
▫️ IdentityMind  — a pioneer in the Trusted Digital Identity space. They’re responsible for the KYC.
▫️ FranceChain  — an innovative company that will help increase Dataeum’s added value and build our smart contract.
▫️ Civic Secure Identity Ecosystem  — a platform that provides multi-factor authentication and will help us keep your data safe.
▫️ APO  — a global leader in media relations related to Africa and the Middle East.
▫️ Axon Partners  — responsible for all legal issues.

Keep an eye out on other alliances we will form. There are more to come! 🙌

EU General Data Protection Regulation: what does it mean for data market?  🤔

Starting May 25, all 28 EU nations will be applying the General Data Protection Regulation, which sets new rules for how companies manage and share personal data. It only applies to EU citizens’ data, but the global nature of the internet means that nearly every online service is affected.

Let’s see how: 👀

1)  Any entity “processing” personal data by collecting it, storing it or disseminating it, shall follow these rules.
2)  The GDPR applies to what the EU has determined to be “personal data” - that which can be linked to a person. By the way, it means that Dataeum, dealing with the physical data generation, is outside the scope of this regulation.
3)  Companies will have to post clear notices for users and get their “unambiguous” consent to collect data. No hidden “OK” buttons, no “terms and conditions” that must be agreed to, no collection of data on children under the age of 16.
4)  It’s going to cost firms ~$500K/$1M.
5)  Companies with 250+ employees will have to hire a data protection officer responsible for making sure the rules are followed.
6)  Non-compliance will cost up to €10M in fines, or 2% of annual worldwide revenue.
7)  Consumers will have free access to the data collected on them and more information on how it’s being used. Data will be destroyed when it is no longer needed for the original task.
Cool  Companies will need to make sure that the existing data adheres to new protocols.

What do you think about the GDPR? Share your opinion with us in our Telegram chat! 👉  https://t.me/dataeum
are you serious about this ?
"collection of 100% of any physical data anywhere in the world with a 100% accuracy"

anyway, what will the crowdsale price from this project ?

Yeah! The team have already tested and licensed their model in the past; check section 3.1 of the whitepaper. In Paris, Barcelona and London they had an extremely high rate of accuracy. With their new proof of existing data, proof of constant data, and proof of trust, the team are putting everything in place to get as close to 100% as possible.

During the crowdsale, which starts 20th August, 1 ETH = 12 000 XDT tokens.

Check out the whitepaper here if you wish: https://dataeum.io/white-paper.pdf
Activity: 118
Activity: 406

Hello Dataeum Community!
Great words from a great mind for us today.
Activity: 177

Hello Dataeum Community! 👋🏻👋🏻👋 Cheesy

10 facts about BigData that you should know as the week comes to an end. 🙌🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Wherever you go in 2018, there are things you won’t get away from. One of them is, undoubtedly, Big Data. Sure, the name itself doesn’t sound like something understandable, or rather it doesn’t make a lot of sense. But what if it actually does? Here are top 10 facts about it you should definitely know:

👉🏻 Big Data is literally Big Data: McKinsey defines big data as referring to “datasets whose size is beyond the ability of typical database software tools to capture, store, manage and analyze”.
👉🏻 Big Data is top priority for business companies: for a typical Fortune 1000 company, just a 10% increase in data accessibility will result in more than $65 million additional net income.
👉🏻 Facebook stores, accesses, and analyzes 30+ Petabytes of user generated data - Facebook users send on average 31.25 million messages and view 2.77 million videos every minute.
👉🏻 Big Data Could Add 6 Million Jobs to U.S. Economy
👉🏻 Big Data is not only about businesses: the London Olympic authorities were using Big Data to enhance traffic conditions.
👉🏻 Big Data could save your life - with Big Data, doctors are able to assess the effectiveness of therapies and match patients with suitable trials.
👉🏻 Decoding the human genome originally took 10 years to process; now it can be achieved in one week.
👉🏻 The amount of unstructured data is growing rapidly - every 2 days we create as much data as we did from the beginning of time until 2003
👉🏻 Bad data or poor data quality costs US businesses $600 billion annually.
👉🏻 Governments use Big Data too - the Obama administration has invested $200 million in big data research projects.

Whether you like it or not, Big Data is taking root in our lives pretty fast. About time to take control of your Data with DATAEUM. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
Keeping you up to date with all the important stuff – here comes yet another Weekly Update!  ✨

If you missed the key ICO details post, kindly brush up on them and get your savings ready:
▪️ Pre sale start:  July 2, 2018
▪️ Minimum contribution during Pre-Sale: 1 ETH / 0.05 BTC / 500 USD
Don’t lose your chance to get up to 30% bonus!

We're also pleased to inform you that we have started working with Ian Scarffe on Dataeum’s communication strategy!  The latest addition to our Advisory Board, Ian  is a leading expert in Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto industries. Have no doubt that our collective work is already bearing fruit for Dataeum.

Aside from that, we're up to something extremely important: a team of qualified professionals over at Blockpulse are auditing the smart contract to make sure it's going to be unbreakable when the time comes. And you should know, they will make sure of that.

For those who wonder about the Bounty program  (there are quite a few of you, aren't there?), we're going to announce more details very, very soon... You might want to pay a visit to Bountyhive in the nearest future. This much we can say.

In case you missed it, the exclusive interview with top ICO advisor and blockchain expert Simon Cocking is already in our blog! Be sure to check it out 👉 https://medium.com/dataeum/exclusive-interview-with-simon-cocking-top-ico-advisor-and-blockchain-expert-9b08ddd2b1a7

Keep your attention to our Telegram, folks. https://t.me/dataeum
And don't forget to ask your questions! 😇👍
Activity: 235
and? Nobody will answer? as I see, the manager often happens online and writes messages. or do I just have to wait?

My apologies, I think your message got missed in the hand over, AmaZix now answers questions here. I am so sorry you have had to wait for so long for an answer, let me see if I can help Smiley

Dataeum is a blockchain-based platform which uses crowdsourcing to enable the collection of 100% of all global physical data (such as stores, gas stations, traffic signs) anywhere in the world, with 100% accuracy.
It does this throughout a mobile app and by using a distributed workforce of “collectors” who are incentivised in XTD tokens to submit physical data. Once validated, thanks to a decentralized collection verification process, the data is accessible on a Marketplace.

So, in short,

The teams main goal is have accurate data of physical things in our physical world, they plan to achieve this by using XTD tokens as rewards for people collecting this data and keeping it as up to date as possible.

I hope this has helped Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: