Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation - page 14. (Read 19342 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
and? Nobody will answer? as I see, the manager often happens online and writes messages. or do I just have to wait?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
to my regret, even after visiting your site, I never got information about what your main goal is and how you will achieve it?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project

Hi! That's really motivating Smiley thank you very much! If you want to keep up with all the news and updates, please, join our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 214
i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project
https://i.imgur.com/rKHDdPn.jpg

It’s Friday and that means it’s high time to read about Dataeum’s progress for the past week.

More ways to keep you updated - Dataeum Announcement Channel
We’ve been asked a lot, whether we have an announcement only channel in Telegram, and as your convenience means a world to us - now we have it!
So, please, join in —  https://t.me/Dataeum_News

Expanding the Team: Advisory Board
We are proud to announce a new addition to our Advisory Board!
Meet Ian Scarffe —  serial entrepreneur, investor and consultant with business experience from around the world.
A leading expert in Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto industries, Ian is at the very heart of revolutionizing the financing industry across the globe and currently consults and advises for a range of multi-million dollar companies. We are really proud to have him on board!

The updated version of White Paper and One Pager are now live!
You may check them out on the official website www.dataeum.io or under the links below:
https://dataeum.io/one-pager.pdf
https://dataeum.io/white-paper.pdf
Please, be sure to note the new ICO details —  ICO dates are now the following:
Pre-Sale: July 2, 2018 - August 5, 2018
Main Sale: August 20, 2018 - September 30, 2018

New Partners: Naviaddress
We are glad to announce our partnership with Naviaddress —  an innovative system of addressing any place and any object with simple numbers. Together with Naviaddress we’ll be able not only to generate 100% accurate data about places and objects that have never appeared on any map before, but also assign a fully functional address to them by just sharing a link. That’s what we call a data revolution!

More great news are yet to come! Please, be sure to join our official Telegram community: https://t.me/dataeum

Activity: 115
Hi fellows! Interesting idea. Do you plan to use the data yourself (create a map or something)?

Hi, thank you for feedback! No, Dataeum has no plans to create a map of any kind, but the maps, actually, are one of our target audiences. Once the information is verified it will become available on a decentralized marketplace where it can be rented by different market players including:
1. Maps or mapping and geolocation services use data to complete, update and enrich their services;
2. Companies seeking to complete their BtoB databases for prospecting, listing, mailing, telemarketing, statistics, etc.;
3. Artificial Intelligence services needing access to accurate and updated information to provide autonomous solutions;
4. BtoC services Geo-targeting users in order to promote goods and services;
5. Public services and governments for statistical, census and urban landscape development purposes;
6. And more generally, all individuals using physical data to locate themselves in space and interact with the elements of their environment;

Yeah, I see - that's good, cause it would be obviously hard to compete with Google maps otherwise

Yes, as you have rightly noted, we do not regard Google as a competitor - instead, we create our platform as a source of accurate and complete data. So basically, Google would interact with the platform to get the data (as they are currently doing with several data brokers with limited results).
The crowdsourcing is the only proven method to get 100% of any data. And the proof of existing data (meaning verification) is decentralized to optimize the accuracy of the data finally generated.

Ok, got it! Thnx
Hey! You say your App will be able to gather the data with 100% accuracy - how do you plan to verify this data?

Hi! Thank you for your question! The collector is the first node of the data generation chain as he is the one initiating the data collection. Then we use Proof-of-Existing Data technology. In simple terms, compares the collected data from two different collectors. If both data match, the data will be considered as valid. If not, the data remains invalid until a further collector validates it.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

And who gets the remuneration then?

A good question indeed Smiley The first collector, who initiated the data generation, will obtain 70% of the collection value. The second collector, who verified
the data, will have the remaining 30%.

Well, thanks! I think I’ll read the details in WP

Great, I’m sure the WP will answer all your questions in each and every detail! Btw we released the updated version of it yesterday - it’s already available in the thread and on the official website dataeum.io

Activity: 36
Hey! You say your App will be able to gather the data with 100% accuracy - how do you plan to verify this data?

Hi! Thank you for your question! The collector is the first node of the data generation chain as he is the one initiating the data collection. Then we use Proof-of-Existing Data technology. In simple terms, compares the collected data from two different collectors. If both data match, the data will be considered as valid. If not, the data remains invalid until a further collector validates it.

A good question indeed Smiley The first collector, who initiated the data generation, will obtain 70% of the collection value. The second collector, who verified

Well, thanks! I think I’ll read the details in WP

Hi fellows! Interesting idea. Do you plan to use the data yourself (create a map or something)?

Hi, thank you for feedback! No, Dataeum has no plans to create a map of any kind, but the maps, actually, are one of our target audiences. Once the information is verified it will become available on a decentralized marketplace where it can be rented by different market players including:
1. Maps or mapping and geolocation services use data to complete, update and enrich their services;
2. Companies seeking to complete their BtoB databases for prospecting, listing, mailing, telemarketing, statistics, etc.;
3. Artificial Intelligence services needing access to accurate and updated information to provide autonomous solutions;
5. Public services and governments for statistical, census and urban landscape development purposes;
6. And more generally, all individuals using physical data to locate themselves in space and interact with the elements of their environment;

Yeah, I see - that's good, cause it would be obviously hard to compete with Google maps otherwise

Yes, as you have rightly noted, we do not regard Google as a competitor - instead, we create our platform as a source of accurate and complete data. So basically, Google would interact with the platform to get the data (as they are currently doing with several data brokers with limited results).
The crowdsourcing is the only proven method to get 100% of any data. And the proof of existing data (meaning verification) is decentralized to optimize the accuracy of the data finally generated.

Just read your Weekly update —  are there any news on Whitepaper release? When can we expect it?

Hi! Thank you for your interest! The website will be updated today and the final version of White Paper will be available by Wednesday —   please, be sure to join our Telegram group to be the first to know once it’s released: https://t.me/dataeum

Ok, thanks! And do you plan to have the WP translated to other languages? German needed here Wink

Yes, we’ll surely have the WP translated into other languages - as soon as I have the details about the German translation, you will be the first to know Wink
Activity: 123
Just read your Weekly update —  are there any news on Whitepaper release? When can we expect it?

Hi! Thank you for your interest! The website will be updated today and the final version of White Paper will be available by Wednesday —   please, be sure to join our Telegram group to be the first to know once it’s released: https://t.me/dataeum

Ok, thanks! And do you plan to have the WP translated to other languages? German needed here Wink

Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.

Ok, thanks, now I get it! And how can I benefit from this DOE?

As a DOE holder, you're guaranteed to get the remuneration based on the revenues that data generates. This guarantee is obviously coming from the blockchain. Pretty easy, eh?

Hmm, yeah, that sounds pretty promising, but how exactly is this data going to generate revenues?

All the generated data when verified becomes available on a decentralized marketplace. From the marketplace, different types of market players, including Maps, Private companies, Urban planning companies and Local authorities will be able to rent this data if they pay the licensing price.
The data ownership exploitation (DOE) will enable you to be retributed on all the income generated by the exploitation (rental) of the data.

Thanks a lot! I'll definately keep an eye on your project. Good luck, team!

Many thanks! You can join our Telegram chat (https://t.me/dataeum), if you haven't done it already Wink Our team is always there to answer your questions!

Pages:
Jump to: