Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation - page 15. (Read 19342 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Just read your Weekly update —  are there any news on Whitepaper release? When can we expect it?
Activity: 38
Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.

Ok, thanks, now I get it! And how can I benefit from this DOE?

As a DOE holder, you're guaranteed to get the remuneration based on the revenues that data generates. This guarantee is obviously coming from the blockchain. Pretty easy, eh?

Hmm, yeah, that sounds pretty promising, but how exactly is this data going to generate revenues?

All the generated data when verified becomes available on a decentralized marketplace. From the marketplace, different types of market players, including Maps, Private companies, Urban planning companies and Local authorities will be able to rent this data if they pay the licensing price.
The data ownership exploitation (DOE) will enable you to be retributed on all the income generated by the exploitation (rental) of the data.

Thanks a lot! I'll definately keep an eye on your project. Good luck, team!
Activity: 56
Great project with a great team and supporters. Who are the teams in this project ?

Could you please elaborate your question?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Great project with a great team and supporters. Who are the teams in this project ?
There was a project with similar names as this one. is there any relationship between this coins and DATAREUM?
What makes different on the name is just a single "R" letter.

Thee's obviously been a little misundestanding — Dataeum has absolutely nothing to do with this othe poject.
This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department

You give the team confidence by saying that as well!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
There was a project with similar names as this one. is there any relationship between this coins and DATAREUM?
What makes different on the name is just a single "R" letter.
Hi dev! The concept seems interesting. Do I get it right that there 2 people involved in the data generation process? Who owns the data then?

Hi! Basically, yes.

The collectors who initiate the physical data collection will be offered a priority option to acquire its DOE (data ownership exploitation). If they use it, once the physical data is validated, they will become DOE holders and beneficiaries of the revenues generated by the data exploitation.

On the other hand, if they do not use the option, the DOE will be proposed to the collectors that verified the data.

If none of the collectors use their option, the DOE will become accessible from the marketplace to any XDT token holders.

As a DOE holder, you're guaranteed to get the remuneration based on the revenues that data generates. This guarantee is obviously coming from the blockchain. Pretty easy, eh?

Hmm, yeah, that sounds pretty promising, but how exactly is this data going to generate revenues?

All the generated data when verified becomes available on a decentralized marketplace. From the marketplace, different types of market players, including Maps, Private companies, Urban planning companies and Local authorities will be able to rent this data if they pay the licensing price.
The data ownership exploitation (DOE) will enable you to be retributed on all the income generated by the exploitation (rental) of the data.
Activity: 126
This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department

Hi! Basically, yes.

Hi! Basically, yes.

A project with a collaborative platform for data creation, looks interesting and will be a great project, with a team of professionals who will certainly be able to realize the goals of this project. Expect to be a useful project and provide convenience to its users.

This is heartwarming to read, thank you!
Hi! I actually like the concept, so good luck to you, guys! But I don't get one thing - you have different ICO details in ANN and in your White Paper. Which one I should trust? Smiley

Hey, thanks! Our White Paper is a little behind on that, we will post a new version of it soon.
The actual dates are the following:

Pre sale — July 2 to August 5
Public sale — August 20 to September 30

Dear community,
The Dataeum’s team is working hard behind the scenes and we have some exciting news to update you on!

Here are the main highlights:

—  We are happy to announce that blockchain expert Mikhail Zelenin joins our Advisory Board! Having experience as a blockchain architect at Naviaddess and many other successful projects, Mikhail knows better than anyone how to adapt an existing successful business model to blockchain and create the ultimate platform and application that people actually need and want to use. His blockchain expertise will help us to advance Dataeum to a whole new level!

—  Right now our team is completing all the technical aspects for our forthcoming ICO, including KYC procedures and smart-contracts. Soon we’ll publish a new video explaining the technical side of the Dataeum project in each and every detail. Be sure to subscribe to our social media channels not to miss it when it’s live!

—  We are also releasing the new (and final!) version of our White Paper and One Pager early next week! It’s now being updated in terms of ICO details and Dataeum ecosystem description. All the updates will be available on www.dataeum.io and in our social media channels!

—  In case you missed it, Dataeum has got some media coverage lately. The full texts of the recent articles, announcements and reviews are available under the links below:

https://irishtechnews.ie/dataeum-first-blockchain-solution-that-produces-100-accurate-data-through-crowdsourcing/amp
http://www.mtom-mag.com/article5896.html
https://www.cnbcafrica.com/apo/2018/04/12/dataeum-first-blockchain-solution-that-produces-100-accurate-data-through-crowdsourcing
https://cryptocoin.news/icos/ico-review-dataeum-the-first-collaborative-platform-for-data-10565
https://themerkle.com/what-is-dataeum-cryptocurrency

You can find even more of them at our Facebook page!

That’s it for this Weekly Update #3, stay tuned for more news!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
A project with a collaborative platform for data creation, looks interesting and will be a great project, with a team of professionals who will certainly be able to realize the goals of this project. Expect to be a useful project and provide convenience to its users.
Activity: 59
Hi! I actually like the concept, so good luck to you, guys! But I don't get one thing - you have different ICO details in ANN and in your White Paper. Which one I should trust? Smiley

Hi! Basically, yes.

Hi! Basically, yes.

Activity: 113
now, this is why crypto rules. I'll PM you shortly
Pages:
Jump to: