Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation - page 17. (Read 19342 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the minimum and maximum amount for participation in fundraising?
merculet

There is currently no maximum amount restriction, but the minimum is the following:

ETH= 0.25
BTC= 0.014
USD= 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What is the minimum and maximum amount for participation in fundraising?
merculet
The data collection of everything in the world will require a huge memory, where will you store the data? And as far as I understand you are going to publicize the data right?

Bigchaindb will be used to store the data. It offers a reliable solution to store a huge quantity of data. For media, we will use a different layer, IPFS, which offers a reliable solution for media storage. And yes, we will make the data accessible through a decentralized marketplace
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
The collection of data about users involved in almost all social networks, this is also using artificial intelligence. We all know the recent scandal with Facebook. Therefore, I do not hang out in social networks. But, this does not stop to consider this project as a possible investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The data collection of everything in the world will require a huge memory, where will you store the data? And as far as I understand you are going to publicize the data right?
I like this project, platform  based on technology layers to ensure efficiency, security and flexibility from the data collection to its availability on the marketplace. Many project with the concept of Data Platform  always successful in ICO, seems to be very profitable if investing in this project.

Thank you so much! We're trying to change the world here.
interesting projects and have a great team in them. but the competitors of your project there are many, what are the excellent features of the DATAEUM project to compete with others in getting support from investors?

Thank you! Sure, there's a lot of data-related projects, but in no way do we compete with them. We are dealing with physical data (stores, poi, road signs, ATMs, etc.), unlike any other project before us. Humans are rewarded to collect it. We are simply not targeting the same field of data.

Also, Dataeum has been successfully tested in three large cities! Stay tuned for the updates (:
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I like this project, platform  based on technology layers to ensure efficiency, security and flexibility from the data collection to its availability on the marketplace. Many project with the concept of Data Platform  always successful in ICO, seems to be very profitable if investing in this project.
Activity: 168
interesting projects and have a great team in them. but the competitors of your project there are many, what are the excellent features of the DATAEUM project to compete with others in getting support from investors?
i have a question about token distribution. why you hold 35%? what a reson for this? and what your plan on this tokens?

Hello! 35% of the XDT Tokens will be put in reserve in order to finance the collectors and boost future services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
i have a question about token distribution. why you hold 35%? what a reson for this? and what your plan on this tokens?
Website | Telegram | Blog | Video | Facebook | Twitter

Check out the latest version of White Paper!

MEDIA ABOUT US:

Bounty Campaign will be announced soon
Join our social media channels and together we will revolutionize the data market!

Website | Telegram | Blog | Video | Facebook | Twitter
Pages:
Jump to: