Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] DATAEUM - the first collaborative platform for data generation - page 16. (Read 19342 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
where do you guys come from? feels kind of important lol

We're based in France, and you?

haha that's not so important. any chance you need a developer in your team? where do i go for these kind of questions

There's a chance we might need one, actually. PM us here or in Telegram
Activity: 113

haha that's not so important. any chance you need a developer in your team? where do i go for these kind of questions

Activity: 113
yeah well i'm in the telegram group i think, maybe twitter too
i believe the project has a future so best of luck to you!

We believe that too. Thank you!
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
yeah well i'm in the telegram group i think, maybe twitter too
i believe the project has a future so best of luck to you!
hey dev! is there an exact date for the ICO/Pre-ICO already?

Hello! Sure, here:

Pre-sale — from July 2 to August 5
Public sale — from August 20 to September 30

Don't miss out!

thanks! i thought it was a little earlier but that's okay as well

We had to change it up a little bit, but this is currently the plan, yes. Are you following us on any platform?

Hello! Sure, here:

Don't miss out!

thanks! i thought it was a little earlier but that's okay as well

Hello! Sure, here:

Don't miss out!
Great project, nice idea, hope the best thing comes to the project.
egretia

Your support means everything! Make sure to subscribe to our Telegram chat — https://t.me/dataeum
Hi! Thank you for your interest Smiley We are more than serious about that - the Dataeum's solution has already been tested in 3 major European cities (London, Paris and Barcelona) and it has proven to be effective and in demand.
The ICO token price will be 1 ETH = 12 000 XDT. If you have any further questions, you may ask the team directly in our Telegram group: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
are you serious about this ?
"collection of 100% of any physical data anywhere in the world with a 100% accuracy"

anyway, what will the crowdsale price from this project ?
Do you have a chat in telegram?

Yes, sure! If you want to follow the Dataeum's updates and talk to the team in person, please join Dataeum official: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 140
Do you have a chat in telegram?
When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter, and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Thank you, we will get back to you right after the Bounty campaign announcement. Join our Telegram chat in order not to miss the start: https://t.me/dataeum
Activity: 47
When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter, and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
this project looks a promising and amazing project. the dateum project aims to solve all the obstacles by revolutionizing data collection, democratizing access to data and bringing sovereignty back and freedom to the people. hopefully you achieve your goal. Good luck. Grin Cheesy

This is exactly the kind of message we're working to deliver. Thank you!
The collection of data about users involved in almost all social networks, this is also using artificial intelligence. We all know the recent scandal with Facebook. Therefore, I do not hang out in social networks. But, this does not stop to consider this project as a possible investment.

Dataeum will change the existing paradigm so that data generation will no longer be exploited by large
corporations at the expense of individuals who create it. You share what you choose to share, this is the point.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
this project looks a promising and amazing project. the dateum project aims to solve all the obstacles by revolutionizing data collection, democratizing access to data and bringing sovereignty back and freedom to the people. hopefully you achieve your goal. Good luck. Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: