Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 2. (Read 85291 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The creators of the project are betting on the help of the Italian economy. Laudable !!
Activity: 135
It turns out that this is a type of new social network, but for authors?
Activity: 97
Do you have a referral program? What is it? Can I earn your tokens?
Activity: 97
This project is credible because you have increased attention to security. Keep it up.
Activity: 53
Are your tokens already traded on the exchange?
Activity: 134
Will you have more projects? Very strong and talented team. Do not stop there.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
It depends if you are a registered user or not. If you are a registered users, you have access to choosing your interests, subscribing on your favorite authors and many other great services.
It looks so amazing but what about unregistered users. Will they be able to have the same access to all articles and information from the platform or it will be accessible only for registered users?
Why do you think so? All information will be accessible for any users. It will be accessible even for people that will use search engines or social media to find what they want.
It would seem right to me that anyone wishing to get their content can do it without being a user. Mandatory registration I think it will be for users who add content.

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Can I start using the full version already? Or is there only a beta version?
Hello! Do not fully understand how much a private bonus costs?
Activity: 169
Finally, someone took to make it happen!! Francesco Fasanaro and team, we are with you!
The site is translated into few languages. Perhaps with such a large audience it is better to add several languages ​​Smiley
Activity: 124
I believe that this is a very competitive environment, but few have brought it to mind. This project has very strong advisors. Perhaps thanks to them, the project is clear and exclusive and will be able to break through to the market.
Activity: 46
Does anyone know how to get free tokens?
Activity: 164
I really liked the user-friendly interface of the site! Making pleases the eye.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I am of the opinion that this platform will give a big impetus to the development of the blockchain on social platforms, which will simplify the process of functioning of the system and make it more convenient for both authors and publishers. In any case, the beginning has already been made by the creation of the FidelityHouse platform.
Activity: 196
by the way, as it was repeatedly noted that the decisive, so to speak, point in the relationship between the publisher and the author is precisely the recognition of the latter and his rights to publish. This moment is crucial because it is this that determines effective and business relationships.
of course, this is so. I would also like to note that the licensing of digital technologies is subject to the same rules as the printed content, that is, there are as many of these rules and their use is spread on as wide a scale as non-digital content.
as I understand it, the most popular use of copyright among digital content is blogs, website design, videos and graphics. At least, I personally heard about such cases. But maybe I missed something.
you are absolutely right in everything. But I would add more e-books. According to the developers, this is also a popular topic. In general, I believe that the development mission is quite feasible and I hope that this platform will help solve and eliminate the problems and inconveniences that arise when publishing content and the relationship between the above-mentioned publisher and author.
by the way, as it was repeatedly noted that the decisive, so to speak, point in the relationship between the publisher and the author is precisely the recognition of the latter and his rights to publish. This moment is crucial because it is this that determines effective and business relationships.
of course, this is so. I would also like to note that the licensing of digital technologies is subject to the same rules as the printed content, that is, there are as many of these rules and their use is spread on as wide a scale as non-digital content.
as I understand it, the most popular use of copyright among digital content is blogs, website design, videos and graphics. At least, I personally heard about such cases. But maybe I missed something.
then I have the following question: for how long after death does this control remain? After all, there are quite unpredictable cases. Besides, I assume that there are some laws defining such cases.
as I recall, content cannot be used without permission from the creation date up to 70 years after the death of the author. It is supported by Italian, British and American laws. By the way, another variant of the so-called “fair use” is possible.
as I recall, such exclusive rights are called economic or generic rights. As such, economic rights contain permission to publish and reproduce, as well as transfer to a particular work.
Pages:
Jump to: