Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 3. (Read 85291 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
then I have the following question: for how long after death does this control remain? After all, there are quite unpredictable cases. Besides, I assume that there are some laws defining such cases.
as I recall, content cannot be used without permission from the creation date up to 70 years after the death of the author. It is supported by Italian, British and American laws. By the way, another variant of the so-called “fair use” is possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
then I have the following question: for how long after death does this control remain? After all, there are quite unpredictable cases. Besides, I assume that there are some laws defining such cases.
I am now thinking about the question: why is the "author-publisher" relationship a weak link? If this is due to disputes over content, or to be more precise, who is its owner, then how do FidelityHouse developers see this controversial moment?
the meaning of the idea of ​​developers is that the author himself is the master of his content, since high-quality and original content is already seen as an investment in his future and income, which is made up of the popularity of this content.
that is, the copyrights are also transferred into the hands of the content creator and remain with him until a certain point? Indeed, in traditional systems, it is assumed that the author transfers the rights to his publication to the publisher for a specified period, subject to the payment of monetary compensation.
please note that in this platform the copyright is assigned to the content creator automatically, and for free. At the same time, it does not require certification. It is the author who controls his work.
I am now thinking about the question: why is the "author-publisher" relationship a weak link? If this is due to disputes over content, or to be more precise, who is its owner, then how do FidelityHouse developers see this controversial moment?
the meaning of the idea of ​​developers is that the author himself is the master of his content, since high-quality and original content is already seen as an investment in his future and income, which is made up of the popularity of this content.
that is, the copyrights are also transferred into the hands of the content creator and remain with him until a certain point? Indeed, in traditional systems, it is assumed that the author transfers the rights to his publication to the publisher for a specified period, subject to the payment of monetary compensation.
As far as I understand, the FidelityHouse developer approach assumes the author’s location in the middle of his system, rewarding quality content. In this case, the knowledge gained can be transferred to other members of the community who adhere to the same interests.
it is quite right. With the help of this business model, a new type of relationship between society and technology is being created. Blockchain, file systems and bidirectional databases, decentralized applications and other modern concepts allow you to go beyond the usual traditional models, creating a better development for the authors.
As far as I understand, the FidelityHouse developer approach assumes the author’s location in the middle of his system, rewarding quality content. In this case, the knowledge gained can be transferred to other members of the community who adhere to the same interests.
By the way, I would like to talk about this in more detail. Do you know that the relationship between content creators and those who publish this content is not as good as the two parties would like? What can you say about this?
it is right, this is the weak link in this scheme. The developers before the creation of the platform conducted a series of studies, so all the inconveniences among similar popular sites will be eliminated, and the new conditions will be reflected in this platform.
note that FidelityHouse is the first platform that uses the new approach to the platform using blockchain technology and, as a result, the editorial project based on it will be more accessible for both independent authors and third-party publishers.
By the way, I would like to talk about this in more detail. Do you know that the relationship between content creators and those who publish this content is not as good as the two parties would like? What can you say about this?
it is right, this is the weak link in this scheme. The developers before the creation of the platform conducted a series of studies, so all the inconveniences among similar popular sites will be eliminated, and the new conditions will be reflected in this platform.
Good day to everybody, friends! This platform seems to me very attractive, because now there are a lot of authors who know how to create high-quality content and really need a good social platform that will allow you to earn on its views.
hello! I fully support you! I would also like to add that the same principle is followed by the developers. Their mission is to create an innovative community where everyone can keep track of their interests, find other people through them and, of course, follow the authors that they like.
it can be concluded from this that when using this, so to speak, paradigm, the management of the life cycle of the content will occur more fairly and will form an excellent relationship between the author and the content publisher.
Good day to everybody, friends! This platform seems to me very attractive, because now there are a lot of authors who know how to create high-quality content and really need a good social platform that will allow you to earn on its views.
hello! I fully support you! I would also like to add that the same principle is followed by the developers. Their mission is to create an innovative community where everyone can keep track of their interests, find other people through them and, of course, follow the authors that they like.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes, of course. I don’t know some certain details, but I think there won’t be anything difficult. Maybe there will be an email verification. Users that want to publish some articles need to go through another procedure to become authors on fidelityhouse platform.
Perhaps, I should reread information from the white paper. I’m glad that there such community members like you that are always here to help others. Thanks a lot for our conversation. I was really useful.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Hello everyone! I want to know more about Fidelityhouse plans. Does someone know about developers plans? Will they present their project on some crypto events or conferences? Maybe I will be able to visit it somehow.

As I understand, recently there have been a big crypto event in Saint Petersburg. Unfortunately, event was at 7-8 November, so you’ve obviously missed it. It was one of the biggest crypto events in Russia.

Well, it is sad but I am sure that there will be much more events that are coming. Do you know something about it? Have they announced something? I just don’t know where to find some additional information about the project.   

I do not know anything about it but I can assure you that any participation in a big event is announced on the site or on telegram, discord, twitter. If you are interested, subscribe and you will not miss anything!
Yes, of course. I don’t know some certain details, but I think there won’t be anything difficult. Maybe there will be an email verification. Users that want to publish some articles need to go through another procedure to become authors on fidelityhouse platform.
It depends if you are a registered user or not. If you are a registered users, you have access to choosing your interests, subscribing on your favorite authors and many other great services.
It looks so amazing but what about unregistered users. Will they be able to have the same access to all articles and information from the platform or it will be accessible only for registered users?
Why do you think so? All information will be accessible for any users. It will be accessible even for people that will use search engines or social media to find what they want.
Wow. It is so great. I think fidelity house is really something special. Developers want to show a totally new and innovational approach. I wonder how people can be registered in the system. Can tell me more details about it?
It depends if you are a registered user or not. If you are a registered users, you have access to choosing your interests, subscribing on your favorite authors and many other great services.
It looks so amazing but what about unregistered users. Will they be able to have the same access to all articles and information from the platform or it will be accessible only for registered users?
Why do you think so? All information will be accessible for any users. It will be accessible even for people that will use search engines or social media to find what they want.
Pages:
Jump to: