Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 4. (Read 85291 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It depends if you are a registered user or not. If you are a registered users, you have access to choosing your interests, subscribing on your favorite authors and many other great services.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This project looks so well thought. I really think that it will find its certain public. This idea will help authors to make money from created content. In addition, users will be able to save a lot of time.
Fidelityhouse team members are high-qualified professional. They were born for success I guess. By the way, can you explain me about time saving? What do you mean exactly? Perhaps, I’m not too familiar with all details.

I mean that users will be able to get information not only from articles posted on the platform, but also from other resources from the social media. I think it is so great. Finally, I have found a platform that will give all that I want.
Ok. You are right it looks really interesting. But I still don’t get it. Users will need to subscribe on some channels or to edit their profile. I just want to understand how it is supposed to work.
This project looks so well thought. I really think that it will find its certain public. This idea will help authors to make money from created content. In addition, users will be able to save a lot of time.
Fidelityhouse team members are high-qualified professional. They were born for success I guess. By the way, can you explain me about time saving? What do you mean exactly? Perhaps, I’m not too familiar with all details.

I mean that users will be able to get information not only from articles posted on the platform, but also from other resources from the social media. I think it is so great. Finally, I have found a platform that will give all that I want.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
At least, there will be an airdrop campaign. What I need to do to get this reward? Also, I don’t remember the final date of the ico. Can you remind it to me, please? I really want to participate.

I know that there will be 1,5%,2,5% and 6% rewards. It depends on how much time tokens were left unmoved. The closing ico date is 28th Febtuary, 2019. I think there is enough time to buy tokens.
Activity: 420
At least, there will be an airdrop campaign. What I need to do to get this reward? Also, I don’t remember the final date of the ico. Can you remind it to me, please? I really want to participate.
Can you send me the link, please? I really want to read everything about this project. I guess if developers share information with their community, it means that they really care about the people that want to become a part of this project.
I agree with your opinion. This team really knows how attract people and make them happy. Besides, the airdrop soon will be launched and it is another great reason to love fidelityhouse. Here is the link.
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse

Thank you. It looks so exciting. I think i spend great time if I read all articles from this medium channel. Can you tell me more about the airdrop? Maybe i participate if I like offered conditions.

Unfortunately, there is less information than i thought. But I am convinced that developers will a big announcement very soon. I know that all participants will get their rewards after the ico closing.
Can you send me the link, please? I really want to read everything about this project. I guess if developers share information with their community, it means that they really care about the people that want to become a part of this project.
I agree with your opinion. This team really knows how attract people and make them happy. Besides, the airdrop soon will be launched and it is another great reason to love fidelityhouse. Here is the link.

Thank you. It looks so exciting. I think i spend great time if I read all articles from this medium channel. Can you tell me more about the airdrop? Maybe i participate if I like offered conditions.
Hello everyone! I want to know more about Fidelityhouse plans. Does someone know about developers plans? Will they present their project on some crypto events or conferences? Maybe I will be able to visit it somehow.

As I understand, recently there have been a big crypto event in Saint Petersburg. Unfortunately, event was at 7-8 November, so you’ve obviously missed it. It was one of the biggest crypto events in Russia.

Well, it is sad but I am sure that there will be much more events that are coming. Do you know something about it? Have they announced something? I just don’t know where to find some additional information about the project.   

You can find a lot of interesting information about them in their medium channel. Often team post some interesting reviews, articles and videos about the project. I think you should be subscribed. I don’t know much about their plans.
Hello everyone! I want to know more about Fidelityhouse plans. Does someone know about developers plans? Will they present their project on some crypto events or conferences? Maybe I will be able to visit it somehow.

As I understand, recently there have been a big crypto event in Saint Petersburg. Unfortunately, event was at 7-8 November, so you’ve obviously missed it. It was one of the biggest crypto events in Russia.

Well, it is sad but I am sure that there will be much more events that are coming. Do you know something about it? Have they announced something? I just don’t know where to find some additional information about the project.   

Activity: 238
You are absolutely right. That’s what I am talking about. This project already have shown its potential and prospects. I think, it is only a matter of time when everyone will notice its incredible future.
Thank you a lot because thanks to you I have changed my mind about this project. Now I will obviously tell about it to all of my friends and colleagues. I want to help fidelityhouse to become more powerful and strong.
Activity: 182
You are absolutely right. That’s what I am talking about. This project already have shown its potential and prospects. I think, it is only a matter of time when everyone will notice its incredible future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.

I want to know more about fidelity house team. I wonder where I can find more information about these people. Can you help me whit this problem? I guess there is supposed to be some additional sources.
Many project information and team finds on the website. The team is entirely Italian because this project was born many years before in Italy and was intended only for this space. Blockchain technology allows it to globalize and pretends to be as successful as Italy.
Activity: 238
Of course, I will help you. Recently I have watched this video and I am pretty impressed. I hope you will find it interesting too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcdLGih8XG8

Wow. It is so great that crypto community accepts this project so much. I think they will reach the top and I hope everything will be easy for them. Maybe there is something more that I can watch.

Of course, this is an interesting article from fidelityhouse medium profile. I hope you will like as much I like. 
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse/forbes-talk-about-fidelityhouse-ico-dd7b13ef41bb

OMG. It so amazing that fidelityhouse is noticed even by Forbs. I think it is a great success for this project. Forbes talks only about a handful of crypto project as far as I know about it.
Activity: 182
Of course, I will help you. Recently I have watched this video and I am pretty impressed. I hope you will find it interesting too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcdLGih8XG8

Wow. It is so great that crypto community accepts this project so much. I think they will reach the top and I hope everything will be easy for them. Maybe there is something more that I can watch.

Of course, this is an interesting article from fidelityhouse medium profile. I hope you will like as much I like. 
https://medium.com/fidelityhouse/forbes-talk-about-fidelityhouse-ico-dd7b13ef41bb
Pages:
Jump to: