Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 6. (Read 85291 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I guess this project is made to make impossible possible. I mean they want to change and develop information sharing and it looks so incredible. I can’t wait to become a part of this platform.

I see so many glowing comments and I think that public supports this project a lot. I hope developers will be able to support their community and show the best what they have. I want to ask how it will work for users. 

What do you want to know? Yes, I am very inspired because we leave in time of global changes. Information became a serious part of life that influences on our daily life every day. It is the most important reason of fidelityhouse popularity.

Your words are so true. I have never thought about it in that direction. I want to know how users will be able to moderate content that they want or don’t want to read. Is there any individual approach to the platform users?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I guess this project is made to make impossible possible. I mean they want to change and develop information sharing and it looks so incredible. I can’t wait to become a part of this platform.

I see so many glowing comments and I think that public supports this project a lot. I hope developers will be able to support their community and show the best what they have. I want to ask how it will work for users. 

What do you want to know? Yes, I am very inspired because we leave in time of global changes. Information became a serious part of life that influences on our daily life every day. It is the most important reason of fidelityhouse popularity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Activity: 196
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
I am sure that team has well-educated lawyers and no problems will be there. Probably, you should text to developers and ask there questions. You can text them in facebook.

Thanks for your advices. I hope they will be able to answer me. Besides, I think I should reread the white paper. Maybe, I will find some new information about this project and it will help to understand these details.
Activity: 238
I am sure that team has well-educated lawyers and no problems will be there. Probably, you should text to developers and ask there questions. You can text them in facebook.
First, authors will choose it because it is safe, it bring stable and fair profit, it protects their intellectual property. I guess these advantages is very obvious. No one will be able to use their creations without their permission.

Do you think that there won’t be any juridical issues with intellectual property protection? Ok, I understand why authors like it. But I still don’t know why users will choose exactly fidelityhouse?

Look, fidelityhouse will offer content that is checked and verified by experts. It levels up relations between content creators and consumers. When people will read articles from this platform, they will be getting verified and truthful information. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot about the juridical part.

It looks very intriguing. Ok, perhaps you are right about it and I just need to change my mind about the project. It is sad because I want to know more about it. Maybe I will become author that publish my creation on this platform.
First, authors will choose it because it is safe, it bring stable and fair profit, it protects their intellectual property. I guess these advantages is very obvious. No one will be able to use their creations without their permission.

Do you think that there won’t be any juridical issues with intellectual property protection? Ok, I understand why authors like it. But I still don’t know why users will choose exactly fidelityhouse?

Look, fidelityhouse will offer content that is checked and verified by experts. It levels up relations between content creators and consumers. When people will read articles from this platform, they will be getting verified and truthful information. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot about the juridical part.

It is great to see that developers try to resolve social network issues by using blockchain. I always thought that cryptocurrencies could blow up like a bubble, but technologies like blockchain are here to stay.

Well, it is a nice conclusion. I agree that blockchain is an universal technology. Maybe it can’t resolve all problems at the universe but it is still very good and useful for data storage.

Thanks to blockchain, fidelityhouse offers transparency and clarity for content creators. I guess these people deserve to be protected and cares about. They are influencers and public need to treat them as they deserve it.

I see that you are very inspired by fidelityhouse. I like it too, but I still have some doubts. Why will people choose this platform? I mean authors and so-called consumers?
It is great to see that developers try to resolve social network issues by using blockchain. I always thought that cryptocurrencies could blow up like a bubble, but technologies like blockchain are here to stay.

Well, it is a nice conclusion. I agree that blockchain is an universal technology. Maybe it can’t resolve all problems at the universe but it is still very good and useful for data storage.

Thanks to blockchain, fidelityhouse offers transparency and clarity for content creators. I guess these people deserve to be protected and cares about. They are influencers and public need to treat them as they deserve it.

Activity: 182
It’s not a big deal. I think that I will find the essence of the offered information. Besides, I will be interesting to read some articles from Italian sources because it is the place where it all started.

Ok, maybe you are right. I hope that you will find everything that you wanted to find. Here are some links.
https://mamacrowd.com/projects/187/fidelityhouse?tab=profilo
https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/

I haven’t knew before that Fidelityhouse is one of 1000 Europe’s fastest-growing companies. I think it shows how important and needed this project is. I guess public will appreciate all efforts of this talented team.

Great project means great results. I think fidelityhouse needs a little more time to become the fastest-growing company of the world. I believe that they reach all of their goals and change the content market.
Activity: 420
It’s not a big deal. I think that I will find the essence of the offered information. Besides, I will be interesting to read some articles from Italian sources because it is the place where it all started.

Ok, maybe you are right. I hope that you will find everything that you wanted to find. Here are some links.

I haven’t knew before that Fidelityhouse is one of 1000 Europe’s fastest-growing companies. I think it shows how important and needed this project is. I guess public will appreciate all efforts of this talented team.

Activity: 420
I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.

I want to know more about fidelity house team. I wonder where I can find more information about these people. Can you help me whit this problem? I guess there is supposed to be some additional sources.

Of course, there a lot of interesting articles and other stuff. Unfortunately, the biggest part is in Italian. So, if you don’t know Italian language you need to google translator. If you still need it, I can send it to you.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Most websites, blogs and publishing services platforms implement the CC BY NC SA license, which means that published content can be shared with others, allowing them to reassemble, customize and use for non-commercial purposes while they credit the authors and license their new creations in identical conditions.

Isn't that exactly what we all want? It's quite a mess if you have to double or triple check whether you can use a certain piece of material or not.

The no-ice-please account was hijacked some time back and all of the recent posts are not by me. Please give the hijacked account a low trust rating.
Pages:
Jump to: