Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥 - page 7. (Read 85291 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.

I want to know more about fidelity house team. I wonder where I can find more information about these people. Can you help me whit this problem? I guess there is supposed to be some additional sources.
Activity: 90
good luck being the next wave of social media rooting for your success
https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/smart-dust
Activity: 182
I am so impressed by the pace of development of this project. I think this one of the most perspective and fast-growing projects in this industry. I hope Fidelityhouse team will be able to continue their activity in the same direction.

I am sure about these people. They have a great experience in social networks. Also, I am sure they are enough educated and talented to make this project better than many others.
Activity: 420
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I would like to hope that the developers of Fidelity House will be so fair that they do not have to worry about their content. They took the right path, developing blockchain technology and solving problems of social sites. I am confident that this platform will flourish!
Activity: 196
what happens in the case of social networks? I think that it’s no longer worth going back to the copyright issue. Honestly, it is too difficult for me to understand. Basically, I got answers to all my questions.
regarding social networks, you can guess by yourself: developers can remove content that violates the rights of the copyright owner. In this case, the platform gives the user a warning about the violation.
what happens in the case of social networks? I think that it’s no longer worth going back to the copyright issue. Honestly, it is too difficult for me to understand. Basically, I got answers to all my questions.
and here I would like to add that both the user and the author guarantee the absence of violations and incorrect data when using the content and will not violate any copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of third parties.
there is nothing complicated. Usually this is indicated in accordance with the conditions: by submitting content (for example, texts, images, video), withdrawal or recall of comments, sending comments, etc.
as far as I remember, it is still possible to choose the type of licensing, as when installing programs: free version, paid, premium, etc ... does this concern this topic?
of course, concerns. The user provides the platform with an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty - free license to use the content.
there is nothing complicated. Usually this is indicated in accordance with the conditions: by submitting content (for example, texts, images, video), withdrawal or recall of comments, sending comments, etc.
as far as I remember, it is still possible to choose the type of licensing, as when installing programs: free version, paid, premium, etc ... does this concern this topic?
I know this in general terms. Traditionally, copyright holders (either authors or publishers, if such rights have been licensed or assigned) independently manage their rights: in this case, the rights of third parties will be governed from time to time by copyright holders. Often they inform the general public about their exclusive rights at work, inserting a disclaimer.
this is quite enough. But, as far as I know, there are still CC standards, though, basically, they are provided only for non-commercial use.
but how then does the process of specifying, appointing and conducting such an operation take place? It seems to me that this is a difficult process. Although documented, everything will be much easier.
I know this in general terms. Traditionally, copyright holders (either authors or publishers, if such rights have been licensed or assigned) independently manage their rights: in this case, the rights of third parties will be governed from time to time by copyright holders. Often they inform the general public about their exclusive rights at work, inserting a disclaimer.
this is quite enough. But, as far as I know, there are still CC standards, though, basically, they are provided only for non-commercial use.
and still, the problems we have not highlighted. For me, for example, it remains a mystery how developers are going to solve problems such as real income, or rather, their clear picture, the problem of the platform itself, but the topic about copyright can be left unaffected. Next is the percentage of user revenues and commissions that have never been small.
everything is simple. There is such a function as proof of income, and it will be available on this platform, since you are right - there should always be clarity of income. Secondly, with regard to commissions, in this case, everything is done somewhat differently: all your inquiries are provided under a smart contract.
if you found it in white paper, then I just wanted to read about it. By the way, users can configure thresholds themselves. Now it does not bother me anymore.
however, I am still concerned about the issue of licensing. Does anyone know how this all happens in a normal environment?
and still, the problems we have not highlighted. For me, for example, it remains a mystery how developers are going to solve problems such as real income, or rather, their clear picture, the problem of the platform itself, but the topic about copyright can be left unaffected. Next is the percentage of user revenues and commissions that have never been small.
everything is simple. There is such a function as proof of income, and it will be available on this platform, since you are right - there should always be clarity of income. Secondly, with regard to commissions, in this case, everything is done somewhat differently: all your inquiries are provided under a smart contract.
if you found it in white paper, then I just wanted to read about it. By the way, users can configure thresholds themselves. Now it does not bother me anymore.
by the way, about Italy. Why did he become popular there? Are Italians the most sociable people? Or do they value modern technologies so much? Or do they enjoy the benefits of the platform?
perhaps this is all taken together. Each may have their own reasons. Fidelity's success can be explained by many factors, in fact. However, for whatever reason, look at the numbers: this is 750 million pages per year. Agree that this is an impressive figure.
I do not doubt it at all. No wonder the project regularly receives awards and achievements. For example, Fidelity is one of the fastest growing companies, according to a financial magazine. And also, what is most important, in my opinion, is that in open public events the volume of the hard cap was exceeded in just 24 hours.
by the way, about Italy. Why did he become popular there? Are Italians the most sociable people? Or do they value modern technologies so much? Or do they enjoy the benefits of the platform?
perhaps this is all taken together. Each may have their own reasons. Fidelity's success can be explained by many factors, in fact. However, for whatever reason, look at the numbers: this is 750 million pages per year. Agree that this is an impressive figure.
Pages:
Jump to: