Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 46. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
LoanBit blockchain driven platform offers a new level of safety and verification and utilises its own exchange.

A P2P Lending & Investment platform offers the future of crowd based lending, LoanBit is launching its own token sale and has just announced the dates. The crowdsale for the platforms ‘LoanBit Token (LBT)’ is scheduled to go live in November, with a presale beginning on 4th October 2017, and ending on 15th October 2017. The ICO offers a variety of incentives for early adopters. The sale of these tokens will assist the company in raising funds to aid the project's development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-driven-p2p-lending-investment-platform-crowdsale/

Wow such an interesting article! This product can change the Banking world in their mission Wink  it will help a lot... tnx
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Will there the guarantee for lenders to return their money or a deal on their own risk, what % of the risk?
Thanks for your question and interest in our project.
One of the important advantages of the LoanBit platform is a Safety fund for partial insurance of loan granted on the platform.  The investor may look to a partial pay back in case of interaction with an unfair or bad borrower. You are able to get acquinted with the scale of covering in Whitepaper.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How are interest rates set?
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Thanks for your question.
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.
Activity: 224
Tell me, do I understand correctly that the pre-ICO price for tokens is four times lower than will be on ICO?

Yes, it looks like it. And it's cool, you can get the maximum profit in a short time. And you can wait longer and sell coins with the maximum profit.
Activity: 125
Tell me, do I understand correctly that the pre-ICO price for tokens is four times lower than will be on ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

The project has a bounty campaign in which you can participate. This will help you to tell more people about the project and will be able to get the project tokens.
Activity: 149
The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.

It will take a very large budget to advertise and promote the product to the market. Because in this sphere there are many competitors. Despite all the difficulties I believe that the project team will cope with the tasks set before them.

In the modern world, you need to spend a lot of money on advertising of any product. Otherwise, any project, even the most popular one, will not find its customer.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get its market share.

It will take a very large budget to advertise and promote the product to the market. Because in this sphere there are many competitors. Despite all the difficulties I believe that the project team will cope with the tasks set before them.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.

Me too congratulations, it will help most of the people who wanna use this kind of  services. They are creating a comfortable, ergonomic platform with a uniqueinterface This will be a convenient tool for the exchange of funds and subsequent  investment in the loans.
Activity: 140
My congratulations to the team of LoanBit. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Activity: 262

The project concept is very interesting. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.
LoanBit is a unique service that allows individuals to access loans from the comfort of their home in fiat currencies or crypto-currencies, this will succeed.
I have found out about this project only now. How does it differ from Ethlend? Why did it get so little community attention?

the project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, this will succeed.
The main advantages for investors are as follows:
Activity: 308

Attention!
It remains less than 2 days to buy a token LBT at a discount of 75%

da**m, I have lost my chance to by cheap tokens(( Why I found this project only yesterday((((
In any case, it is now profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.  Smiley

You still can get bonuses, don't waste your time, and just buy it Wink
Activity: 280
Attention!
It remains less than 2 days to buy a token LBT at a discount of 75%

da**m, I have lost my chance to by cheap tokens(( Why I found this project only yesterday((((
In any case, it is now profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time will be gone.  Smiley
Activity: 125
Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Yes, you can be the creditor and give someone your money and earn % on it.

Interest on the loan will be set by your company or it will be formed under the market?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
Peer to peer lending is a way of borrowing money between persons who are
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

The main feature of P2P lending is that the creditor is not a bank or a private organization, but a person
or a group of individuals  Wink

Will this project be open to people ? how would this project protect users from  borrowers who don't pay off debt ?
The blockchain is open distributed database that will record investor information, borrower information and credit history, which cannot be
 forged. So it's open to people Wink

This is excellent and will further reduce risks. However, at the first stage at the beginning of the work, until the creditor base is typed, how can risks be mitigated when issuing a loan?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The future will be great for this project , good luck
Pages:
Jump to: