Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment - page 47. (Read 11265 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
Peer to peer lending is a way of borrowing money between persons who are
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

The main feature of P2P lending is that the creditor is not a bank or a private organization, but a person
or a group of individuals  Wink

Will this project be open to people ? how would this project protect users from  borrowers who don't pay off debt ?

Clients will be able to accurately invest and receive rewards from their investment activities. And at the expense of security is a good question. If there are many unsecured borrowers, then the interest on the loan will be very high. In order to cover all possible risks for the investor.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Guys, I don't understand what is P2P Huh I like the Idea, what about safety? How you protect from hackers?
not related to each other, without the involvement of a financial intermediary (bank, credit union, etc.).

The main feature of P2P lending is that the creditor is not a bank or a private organization, but a person

And the costs are much less as I understand it. Because there are no intermediaries in this scheme.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The postponement of ICO was bad. I hope you will start ICO without $ 1k of ETH.
why? I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because Loanbit offer loan P2P service.

Well, I guess P2P is more cheaper and affordable than Bank loan terms.

It is obvious that the service is relevant and often helps people in the most unexpected situations Wink

Definitely. Sometimes there is an opportunity to earn a good profit, and there is no money. Ready at such times to pay any commission.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Hallo dev, please let me know how to know this project more clearly. thank you
Activity: 189
I have found out about this project only now. How does it differ from Ethlend? Why did it get so little community attention?

This project get so little community attention for these reasons, there are many similar projects running ico in same time. Bnaker,uquid etc.. and LoanBit new brand bitcoin card service provider.

there are a lot of competition regarding on P2P loan, i wonder how will they keep up their service since big companies has a lot of fund to improve their systems and services? i just hope they will gather a lot of funds in order to maintain quality service.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I have found out about this project only now. How does it differ from Ethlend? Why did it get so little community attention?

This project get so little community attention for these reasons, there are many similar projects running ico in same time. Bnaker,uquid etc.. and LoanBit new brand bitcoin card service provider.
Hello!

Tell me Dev how the project will grow? How you to use tokens in the LoanBut platform?

Thank in advance Wink

Hi Kate, they use them for privilegies and commision. The more loans, the more company earn Wink

Thx for the answer, but can you tell me more details or where Can I find it?

The LoanBit platform will receive a commission of 2 to 4% of the loan amount from each loan in all
currencies, except LBT (currency of platform).

See example:
The borrower with a low credit rating receives the loan in the amount of USD 100. The platform detains 4% or 4 USD and 1% or 1 USD to be directed to
Safety fund generation. So 95 USD will be transferredи to the borrower’s online-wallet; at the same time, the borrower’s debt (principal) will be USD 100.

When the borrower receives a loan in LBT, the platform does not detain any commission. The borrower takes a loan in the amount of 1000 LBT, the
same amount is credited to the wallet. The borrower will not be able to get a loan more than twice a month. This condition is created in order to avoid an artificial rating raise
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Activity: 320
Hello!

Tell me Dev how the project will grow? How you to use tokens in the LoanBut platform?

Thank in advance Wink

Hi Kate, they use them for privilegies and commision. The more loans, the more company earn Wink

Thx for the answer, but can you tell me more details or where Can I find it?
Activity: 167
 Wink I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.
Hello!

Thank in advance Wink

Attention!
It remains less than 2 days to buy a token LBT at a discount of 75%

da**m, I have lost my chance to by cheap tokens(( Why I found this project only yesterday((((
Hello!

Thank in advance Wink
Activity: 224
Crypto-lending allows investors to provide loans directly, without bank participation and a difficult procedure to collect documents.
What are your advantages over competitors?
Activity: 294
Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Yes, you can be the creditor and give someone your money and earn % on it.
Activity: 294

Will this project be open to people ? how would this project protect users from  borrowers who don't pay off debt ?
The blockchain is open distributed database that will record investor information, borrower information and credit history, which cannot be
 forged. So it's open to people Wink
Activity: 262

Activity: 168

Activity: 262
The postponement of ICO was bad. I hope you will start ICO without $ 1k of ETH.
why? I hope the ICO will success soon,  this Project have a potential to help many people who have lack of budget because Loanbit offer loan P2P service.

Well, I guess P2P is more cheaper and affordable than Bank loan terms.

It is obvious that the service is relevant and often helps people in the most unexpected situations Wink
Activity: 149
Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Good question. I started to study the documents of the project, I think there is an answer. But I think that it is possible, it would be logical.

Then there is a logical question of how not to get on the swindler? Or will the project act as guarantor of transactions?
Pages:
Jump to: