Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 12. (Read 4126 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
Activity: 266
The beginning is already there, I think that this project will collect the amount of funds necessary for realization.
Activity: 280

You can check this at our startpage https://mobeetel.co/ in the section FUNDS RAISED.

Yes, I apologize, I did not notice the indicator. On the very first page, everything is there. Thank you!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How many tokens will be released?

A total of 2 million tokens will be issued. This information is in the documents of the project.

Small correction, maximum 20 million tokens.
Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

Investors are getting their tokens at once, smart is in use.
It cannot work with putting name as virtual, making fancy presentations and consultants from sector. How do they think they will provide such a service in an in a totally state-controlled sector that depends entirely on physical infrastructure and networking on it, moreover, on an international scale. They cannot go beyond being a stock exchange token that does not have any other function.

We well start working with those operators where legislation allows our working scheme. And then we will adjust to other countries laws.
tell me please, how are the fees? can you find out the exact figures? when will the main sale of tokens? when your token will be traded on exchanges?

1. Payment using personal account.
2. Exact figures are available in personal account https://ico.mobeetel.co/
3. Main token sell will last since 15.05 till 20.06
4. We are going to list our tokens on all possible exchanges 3 months after ICO end. Now we are negotiating with exchange AIREXE who is starting ICO.
ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

Perhaps the team will publish these results later.

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.

You can check this at our startpage https://mobeetel.co/ in the section FUNDS RAISED.
Will you burn other tokens after ICO?

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burnt.
copper member
Activity: 140
Will you burn other tokens after ICO?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It cannot work with putting name as virtual, making fancy presentations and consultants from sector. How do they think they will provide such a service in an in a totally state-controlled sector that depends entirely on physical infrastructure and networking on it, moreover, on an international scale. They cannot go beyond being a stock exchange token that does not have any other function.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
tell me please, how are the fees? can you find out the exact figures? when will the main sale of tokens? when your token will be traded on exchanges?
Activity: 266
ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.

Yea, i can only imagine the tons of work those guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. They are really doing a big of a job over there.
Activity: 322

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.
Activity: 308

Activity: 224

Activity: 149

Activity: 322
Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

The developers stated that the tokens will be on the purse at once. A smart contract is used.
Pages:
Jump to: