Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 7. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?

The offer will be limited in the beginning. It will let us to decrease prices up to 30%. For better understanding you can familiarize with our economical calculations https://mobeetel.co/storage/Mobeetel-Economy.pdf
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
What is going on here? Why such as good ICO have a problem with the collection of money?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'il be three months away from the signature campaign. that's how it works. I guess the team doesn't care. there must be a price for all this labor. Huh Angry Angry
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
This project is suffering from lack of publicity and marketing. I encourage the team to do everything within their power to increase the marketing skills and probably partner with some prominent company maybe it will help.
Activity: 98
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Unlike other mobile virtual operators whose service is based on reselling traffic MoBee found a revolutionary solution appropriate to all telecom market counterparts.  The fact that everyone needs!
Activity: 420
in site, I see goal - 300 ETH. Reduce again?
Yes, softcap reduced to 300ETH because they have not been meeting up and nothing much could be done I think, hence the reduction. I pray they succeed in this project.
Soon the guys and up to 150 ETH softcap will reduce))) This is not serious. Softcap is calculated at the planning stage, if it decreases by a factor of 10 - this already raises many questions.

You can say that again because I am beginning to also doubt the credibility of the team and this project as a whole, their publicity and marketing is next to zero.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Yes, softcap reduced to 300ETH because they have not been meeting up and nothing much could be done I think, hence the reduction. I pray they succeed in this project.
Soon the guys and up to 150 ETH softcap will reduce))) This is not serious. Softcap is calculated at the planning stage, if it decreases by a factor of 10 - this already raises many questions.
Activity: 434
There is no doubt decentralized exchanges will rule in the future. And waves team is the strongest one for dominating dex in the near future.

Now am wondering what a decentralised exchange have to do with this thread and the topic of discussion being the Mobeetel ICO or are you just trying to increase your post count aimlessly.
Activity: 98
 There is no doubt decentralized exchanges will rule in the future. And waves team is the strongest one for dominating dex in the near future.

I don't know about this 300 ETH on the website although it's displayed there, however, the CEO himself Alex Tishkov said the soft cap will be reduced to 500 ETH. This is obviously conflicting information, let's await updates if there will be any.
I can see the presale has been extended till May 15th, I honestly don't know how magically the project would survive this turbulent competitive ICO sphere where alot of other projects are engaging heavy campaign towards their ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
15 March 2018
1 MBE = 0.009ETH
15 April 2018

57.181 ETH = is this the amount of ETH collected so far?

I get it wrong. does anyone know the amount of hardcap and softcap?
From my findings, the hardcap is 90000ETH and the softcap is 3500ETH. From the above that is the amount collected so far. I will suggest to the team to create more awareness and advertise more.

Wow, the amount collect is a far cry from the softcap which is 3500 ETH. The team needs to do something fast to attract as much investors as possible.

This question was asked in the telegram group about the fate of the project since it did not meet its softcap atleast but even the Alex the CEO had no answer to it and so did not respond. I keep wondering where the rest team of this project are, as they are supposed to engage the entire community.

I guess the delayed reply was because he wasn't available, however, Alex said in the telegram that they plan to reduce the  Soft cap  to 500 ETH. He also mentioned they are preparing a powerful promotion in the Korean market as they have high expectations in this direction.

If softcap is reduced from 3500ETH down to 500 ETH, this would invariably mean that the hardcap too would be reduced or else it would be too high to match up for the project. Any ideas or answers to what the new hardcap would be?
It could be that, if the target hardcap will reduced. but better we wait for official information regarding this.
15 March 2018
1 MBE = 0.009ETH
15 April 2018

From my findings, the hardcap is 90000ETH and the softcap is 3500ETH. From the above that is the amount collected so far. I will suggest to the team to create more awareness and advertise more.

Wow, the amount collect is a far cry from the softcap which is 3500 ETH. The team needs to do something fast to attract as much investors as possible.

This question was asked in the telegram group about the fate of the project since it did not meet its softcap atleast but even the Alex the CEO had no answer to it and so did not respond. I keep wondering where the rest team of this project are, as they are supposed to engage the entire community.

I guess the delayed reply was because he wasn't available, however, Alex said in the telegram that they plan to reduce the  Soft cap  to 500 ETH. He also mentioned they are preparing a powerful promotion in the Korean market as they have high expectations in this direction.

If softcap is reduced from 3500ETH down to 500 ETH, this would invariably mean that the hardcap too would be reduced or else it would be too high to match up for the project. Any ideas or answers to what the new hardcap would be?
15 March 2018
1 MBE = 0.009ETH
15 April 2018

15 March 2018
1 MBE = 0.009ETH
15 April 2018

Pages:
Jump to: