Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 10. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.

I do not think that large funds are invested as ordinary participants. If the project is not limited to tiers for investment, to avoid the emergence of large shareholders of the project, then "large" investors simply buy the share of the project on or prior to the presale.

Of course, it is difficult to follow the plan all the time, but it's necessary to stream it. There is nothing critical if this is not a significant deviation.
Merit: 100
Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

Hi, i would like everything to go according to plan but i understand that this never happens. This is normal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.

I do not think that large funds are invested as ordinary participants. If the project is not limited to tiers for investment, to avoid the emergence of large shareholders of the project, then "large" investors simply buy the share of the project on or prior to the presale.
Activity: 224
As practice shows, big money comes with large investors. Assuring the project's credibility. Then small and medium-sized investors are included.

I have also paid here special attention at the tokens characteristics and advantages. The tokens stability here is provided by its great liquidity, and its security is that we are all looking for in any coin.
As practice shows, big money comes with large investors. Assuring the project's credibility. Then small and medium-sized investors are included.
Activity: 322
There are two different bonuses. The first one is for early investment, the second one is for volume. As I know 30% bonus works as of now. It should not be available during the whole pre-sale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In fact, the project offer mobile communication and Internet services for payment of a crypto currency and a generated token MBE? And the pioneers in this area judging by the command will be MTS or Beeline?

1. From b2c point of view - yes, we offer mobile communication and mobile data services but not only these services. Distream platform offers wider functionality.
2. MoBee will be pioneer. Other mobile providers are involved into project implementation at b2b level of NetWorx platform.
Activity: 322
Guys, can someone tell me. MoBee is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. Will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

MoBee is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.

At the very least, hold a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Hello. I am looking for the business partnerships of MoBee because based on what I read, the project should have a strong and reliable internet provider. That is why I am looking for any business partnership so that I can research those companies on my own. Please provide me a link for that coz I don't see any. Thanks.

There are a lot of documents on the website of the project, maybe among them you will find what you need?
Yeah I already saw and read some information about what I am looking. While I am reading this platform, it makes me more interested how it works and how it will help me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
In fact, the project offer mobile communication and Internet services for payment of a crypto currency and a generated token MBE? And the pioneers in this area judging by the command will be MTS or Beeline?
Activity: 224
Guys, can someone tell me. MoBee is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. Will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

MoBee is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.

Activity: 266
Activity: 182
The idea is nice, not only advertisement side worked. Generally Russion didn’t give the money but they don’t declare the improvements. If they can get serious State support, It will be very very good.

No, this is not a tool for corporate investment only. Partially this is a tool which allows big companies to reduce significant costs for operation and maintenance of their infrastructure by means of using NetWorx platform optimizing telecom outsource market.
Not everything needs to be decentralized. Why does your project need a blockchain?

By means of blockchain we achieve the following:
1. creating decentralized platform for aggregation and optimization of outsource services market in telecom
2. decentralizing subscriber payments, funds transfer from one subscriber to another one, embedding financial part of blockchain into retail
3. securing privacy for our subscribers
Activity: 266

Merit: 24
Activity: 79
Not everything needs to be decentralized. Why does your project need a blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: