Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 11. (Read 4126 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project-MoBee is quite interesting! Definitely interested

Certainly. I think that with the announced implementation, the project will bring profit to the team and investors of the project.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
The MoBee project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time.

MoBee tokens are very profitable for all investors. MBE will go to pay for all MoBee services, which is very convenient. I personally hope that when these tokens start their growth, my profit will be sufficient!

Usually, if tokens are used inside the system, they are in demand and therefore will constantly grow in price.
Activity: 266
Hello,

We have added MoBee ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/mobee).

If you have any question about MoBee ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Great, it will help the project get more traffic to the site and attract the attention of potential investors.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is it like mobile data service? if yes, I THINK The users need chip to connect to the system if not how we can connect. Should use the existing chip from lokal operators?

It is regular mobile service with SIM card. Also eSIM will be possible to use. In case of virtual operator you use one chip from MoBee which works in all partner networks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Is it like mobile data service? if yes, I THINK The users need chip to connect to the system if not how we can connect. Should use the existing chip from lokal operators?
Activity: 84
Hello,

We have added MoBee ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/mobee).

If you have any question about MoBee ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 322
pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck

Hello! Certainly. Team work deserves respect and increases the credibility of the project.
The MoBee project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time.

MoBee tokens are very profitable for all investors. MBE will go to pay for all MoBee services, which is very convenient. I personally hope that when these tokens start their growth, my profit will be sufficient!
Activity: 308
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site
Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia!

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at MoBee such token that on this exchange it will not be. Ezertelta is not a very good option.
Activity: 149
Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site
Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia!
could you elaborate on your innovation being brought to mobile market? why mobile operators would need your service? MOreover there are tons of virtual operators on the market? or you want to use sim gateways to resell mobile traffic?

Our concept suggests another implementation of virtual operator which is completely different from classical one. We offer to existing operators the service they need and they pay it with their resources - traffic. As a result of our cooperation the operators are cutting their costs and attracting additional subscribers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
could you elaborate on your innovation being brought to mobile market? why mobile operators would need your service? MOreover there are tons of virtual operators on the market? or you want to use sim gateways to resell mobile traffic?
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

No as we have official telegram group and channel.

Yes, it really is. But it still valuable aspect for scoring at different ICO trackers... We should use every single option to attract people to our community.
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

No as we have official telegram group and channel.
Activity: 322

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.
Activity: 280
The beginning is already there, I think that this project will collect the amount of funds necessary for realization.

I think so too. The project is quite in demand, but in any case, more advertising is needed so that as many people as possible can learn about the project.
What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?

Smart contract address for direct transaction 0xBeF13efDb393e714C8B3e24A6B3bffd5A4b3c70C;
The recommended parameters for the transaction Gas Limit: 105000, Gas Price: 5 Gwei.

Every participant is considered as unique and we offer personal terms to everyone. You can always contact us at [email protected] in order to get personal conditions. Also registered users have opportunity to choose among 50 cryptocurrencies in their accounts to buy MBE tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: