Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 2. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's indeed very unfortunate to see this ICO didn't make it through. Raising funds during a bear market isn't always an easy taks i guess.

This project started long before the bear market so this is unlikely the case. Rather, the team didn't invest more in marketing and were not willing to adapt to changes.
Activity: 798
It's indeed very unfortunate to see this ICO didn't make it through. Raising funds during a bear market isn't always an easy taks i guess.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I liked this project very much the day it first came out. but right now I'm looking at ICO failed.

where is the team unknown? the solution of Bounty participant victimization should be explained.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I was surprised when I saw this development in telegram. Still shocked that they could not raise  the softcap for a project with such a good idea. What a pity!
Activity: 196
The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?

These questions are irrelevant right now because the entire project has been shut down. Join the telegram and be updated about the current happenings about the project. https://t.me/mobeetel
Activity: 434
Since he has promised to return all investors money back, that's a good move so that he keeps to his promise and does exactly what he said. With this Mobeetel can exit the scene honourably.
The marketing for this project was a big joke, that's why I didn't invest either. I saw alot of unprofessionalism, taking a closer look, it became obvious the entire project was run by just one man, Mr Alex.
This is what happens when you don't set out to plan your ICO properly, assemble the right team, advisors and build the community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I am quite confused, the spreadsheet have all been calculated and concluded yet the token sale is still ongoing. When will this end? June 20th?

No, you don't have  to be, the ICO has been canceled due to poor performance and inability to meet up soft cap. Investors funds have been promised to be returned.
Activity: 196
Hello! How many tokens are sold so far?
They raised 57 ethereum only.
This ICO shouldn´t have problem with raising more money, their idea is good, but they need to do something with marketing, updates, support.

Unfortunately, they did actually have problems raising the 100Eth softcap which is the lowest softcap I have seen in a while.
Hi, my username telegram is yohaneshs. i have a problem. i cant access your telegram group, it's say the group is not accessible.
Could you help me? am i get banned? i need it because i join in bounty campaign and has requirements to join telegram group.

Of course, you can join the Mobeetel telegram group here:
https://t.me/mobeetel
Just incase you want to seek information if not, there is really no point because bounty is ended.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hi, my username telegram is yohaneshs. i have a problem. i cant access your telegram group, it's say the group is not accessible.
Could you help me? am i get banned? i need it because i join in bounty campaign and has requirements to join telegram group.
Activity: 184
The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
They raised 57 ethereum only.
This ICO shouldn´t have problem with raising more money, their idea is good, but they need to do something with marketing, updates, support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I am quite confused, the spreadsheet have all been calculated and concluded yet the token sale is still ongoing. When will this end? June 20th?
Well, though spreadsheet has been calculated and concluded it means that bounty has come to an end while their token sale is still on going. That's what most projects do this days.
Very interesting project. Hope, It will be successful.

Did I hear you say successful, that's quite a tall dream if I must say for the project because it's having a hard time reaching its softcap of 100 ETH

It has raise a total of  approximately just 57 ETH since months, you can do the maths or are you too lazy to check out the website for yourself. https://Mobeetel.co
57ETH is posted on the site for several months, no change, no news, probably a dead project right? Why there is no admin/support in this thread?

There is no Admin or support here because there is none. The organisational framework is too weak and lacks competent hands on board. It seems more like just a one-man project spearheaded by Alex who does everything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102

It has raise a total of  approximately just 57 ETH since months, you can do the maths or are you too lazy to check out the website for yourself. https://Mobeetel.co
57ETH is posted on the site for several months, no change, no news, probably a dead project right? Why there is no admin/support in this thread?

Pages:
Jump to: