Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 6. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Who is the official moderator of MoBee here? Are there any clear plans to try to change the outcome of the ICO? Any marketingplans to enlarge adoptation and raised funds?

For now, it doesn't seem as if there is a clear strategy or plan to change the outcome of events concerning this presale, because even the presale has been extended and there has been no progress from its previous meagre funds raised.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Who is the official moderator of MoBee here? Are there any clear plans to try to change the outcome of the ICO? Any marketingplans to enlarge adoptation and raised funds?

The team, marketing and awhole lot of other things needs a total overhaul. Imagine in months, there has not been a single investor since it raised 57 ETH, it is indeed very horrible.
Activity: 104
Nice project! But I noticed everyone is trying to advice the team to get marketing skills to help their project succeed. Is that they are restategizing or the project is not productive?
Activity: 798
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think a project like Mobe will be a success. I say so because in the thread explained in detail about the project. The team that handles this project looks very strong and professional. I hope I have not misjudged the success of this project.
Everything seems good, but no marketing, no money here, this project will die soon if they don´t start with massive promotion. This project should not die!
I'm doing my best. I also share my support for the project and the social media. the team is not active at all. they need to share news. I hope the future is good. the team needs to wake up.  Cool
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I think a project like Mobe will be a success. I say so because in the thread explained in detail about the project. The team that handles this project looks very strong and professional. I hope I have not misjudged the success of this project.
Everything seems good, but no marketing, no money here, this project will die soon if they don´t start with massive promotion. This project should not die!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?

MoBee project is a kind of MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator).
And there is only you with this kind of project right? So why people still do not want to invest? Do you do marketing at all?

In fact this project is more than MVNO. It is a platform to join telecom freelancers, mobile subscribers and providers.
Yes, marketing campaign is ongoing. And bounty campaign too. Road show trip is also planned.
With all you have said that is happening and this project is still like this? There is no sign of improvement at all. If truly there is marketing campaign going on, then something is wrong somewhere. Well, all the best on the road show trip.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Activity: 205
is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?

And there is only you with this kind of project right? So why people still do not want to invest? Do you do marketing at all?

The project is good and has all the elements to establish a solid service atleast on the surface but the marketing is next to zero. The CEO mentioned sometime they are working to attract Asian investors but uptill now, the project is still a shadow of itself.
There are not many ICOs with a good potentional, but this one has a great potentional. Nobody wants to invest. Maybe because there is something strange about the company  Huh.
According to Alex Tishkov, during the start the project got a rating from this resource 4.7. However, now it began to decline. Ty hey also asked this question to the administration of icobench, but there was no reply.

The very abysmal turn out of the tokensale of the project have greatly contributed to this obviously. It's even sad that team is not being innovative and creative enough to enhance its marketing awareness campaign towards the project.
Activity: 111
Nice work to date! Look forward to selling many things on the market!
Activity: 434
According to Alex Tishkov, during the start the project got a rating from this resource 4.7. However, now it began to decline. Ty hey also asked this question to the administration of icobench, but there was no reply.

I understand that recently, closer observation is evident that Mobeetel's rating on ICOBench is quite low? What could be responsible for this, because this is below ratings I have come across in most projects.

The project is good and has all the elements to establish a solid service atleast on the surface but the marketing is next to zero. The CEO mentioned sometime they are working to attract Asian investors but uptill now, the project is still a shadow of itself.
The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?

Here's my advice, try to peruse through the whitepaper or better still ask Mr. Alex on the telegram group:
https://t.me/mobeetel
I'il be three months away from the signature campaign. that's how it works. I guess the team doesn't care. there must be a price for all this labor. Huh Angry Angry

It is really pitiful and sad to spend so much internet data, energy and dedicate alot of time to this project and not to see any headway bro. I think it's better you channel your resources and time into something else so you don't get too heartbroken.
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic.

Please tell me what's interesting about the progress of this project like you stated earlier, for a project to raise just 57 ETH in how many months of presale launch and the initial timeframe for its expiration was reached and it was extended further to see if it could raise the soft cap atleast which was even reduced, where is the progress there???
Activity: 42

In fact this project is more than MVNO. It is a platform to join telecom freelancers, mobile subscribers and providers.
Yes, marketing campaign is ongoing. And bounty campaign too. Road show trip is also planned.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net

Activity: 42

Pages:
Jump to: