Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 4. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Great project with unique concept, support your project. thaks you
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
When is the closest date of this ICO/presale?
Any bonuses?
1 ETH 120 MBE discount: 10% 25.05 - 31.05
1 ETH 115 MBEdiscount: 5% 01.06 - 08.06
1 ETH 110 MBE 09.06 - 20.06
The project needs aggressive marketing otherwise soft cap will not be raised.
They raised 50 ethereum, the website had to be more expensive than 50 ethereum.
Hope the page calculator is broken and they raised 5000ethereum atleast  Grin

the calculator really must be malfunctioning. why isn't the team interested in this? I think the project is dead.

do the friends involved in the signature campaign know about this?  Huh Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Any bonuses?
They raised 50 ethereum, the website had to be more expensive than 50 ethereum.
Hope the page calculator is broken and they raised 5000ethereum atleast  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1025
Any bonuses?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Are there currently arrangements with specific mobile operators? Which of them agree to use your idea?
Activity: 434
I still don't see why information on the website is misleading, the dates are incorrect. When will the tokensale end or is it endless because progress bar says 15th April which is long gone.

pre-ICO was extended till 24.05

It was extended? Where is this announcement made because I can't find it on the website besides this is like the 3rd time or so Presale has been extended for lack of raising the minimum required funds. You certainly not doing the right things.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I still don't see why information on the website is misleading, the dates are incorrect. When will the tokensale end or is it endless because progress bar says 15th April which is long gone.
Everything is incorrect on the website.
No updates, no news, dead project, what a pitty.
Activity: 119
Hi Mobee!

We're pleased to announce that your ICO has been listed on tropyc. Let us know if you need anything!

http://www.tropyc.co/crypto/mobeetel

Best,
Chris

Activity: 42

pre-ICO was extended till 24.05
Activity: 420
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Still raised 57.191 ETH, no news on the website?
Seems like a dead project.
Correct me if I am wrong.
I can't believe this project is stagnant. 57.191 ETH since April? I won't say is dead. I want to believe that something can still be done because the project have good ideas for potential investors and everyone. All hope is not gone, yet.

They still give discounts to investors from the 19th to the 24th of this month, I think they are still active and hope to reach the token sale. https://mobeetel.co/#
that's funny. but there are examples in history. ICO may fail. however, if the team that trusts the project continues to work, they may succeed. if it goes into exchanges, I'il consider buying it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I can't believe this project is stagnant. 57.191 ETH since April? I won't say is dead. I want to believe that something can still be done because the project have good ideas for potential investors and everyone. All hope is not gone, yet.

They still give discounts to investors from the 19th to the 24th of this month, I think they are still active and hope to reach the token sale. https://mobeetel.co/#
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 104
MoBee brings a good concept with the aim of creating an international mobile virtual carrier using its own cryptourrentcy for payment
you're right, the concept is in the project did indeed have a very good prospect. Let us support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make the team so much excited again to make project can be a great success.
many supporters who are indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but the success of a project does not depend on a lot of people who support, but depending on how the team developed a project very well.
We pray the best, hopefully the project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
the right claimed by all, with the best to all will give their best for the success of this project, and to keep the spirit of the team.
I am sure with this project that will be able to succeed, because until now only continue growing supporters.
This project is indeed always have good development, and I also hope over time this project will always be evolving better yet, hopefully the next target could be immediately reached easily.

For that new innovation is needed in every line maximizing it to keep the project running, projects that continue to grow and grow potential will
become great in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
MoBee brings a good concept with the aim of creating an international mobile virtual carrier using its own cryptourrentcy for payment
you're right, the concept is in the project did indeed have a very good prospect. Let us support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make the team so much excited again to make project can be a great success.
many supporters who are indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but the success of a project does not depend on a lot of people who support, but depending on how the team developed a project very well.
We pray the best, hopefully the project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
the right claimed by all, with the best to all will give their best for the success of this project, and to keep the spirit of the team.
I am sure with this project that will be able to succeed, because until now only continue growing supporters.
This project is indeed always have good development, and I also hope over time this project will always be evolving better yet, hopefully the next target could be immediately reached easily.
Activity: 644
Activity: 369
Activity: 448
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Pages:
Jump to: