Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 91923 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
MT has pretty cute auction and it makes me smile ^^

Maybe toy cat....I don't find souvenirs sweet, sorry.
Activity: 26
MT has pretty cute auction and it makes me smile ^^
Activity: 21
So delivery is not guaranteed?

If delivery is not guaranteed then seller will not be able to trade...Not make any sense to delay delivery and sell products. I mean better ask this not even admins in the chat but sellers. He will answer will it affect delivery terms or not.

Logical...thanks for reply.

If delivery is not guaranteed then seller will not be able to trade...Not make any sense to delay delivery and sell products. I mean better ask this not even admins in the chat but sellers. He will answer will it affect delivery terms or not.
Hello, admins. I have a question. Lots of companies have worse delivery conditions because coronavirus...longer terms, delays. What about your statuses?

Logically thinking, it provided by sellers of products and no service themselve....ModulTrade just gathers seller in one place and can delete bad sellers from their system after claims and other bad things.... I mean this is about every single seller and final delivery terms. Has no connection with virus.
Activity: 30
Hello, admins. I have a question. Lots of companies have worse delivery conditions because coronavirus...longer terms, delays. What about your statuses?

Ask this in Telegram,there are no admins.
Activity: 22
Quite agree, esp. with potential point
I've been watching this marketplace for a long time. Just one question: why the hell are so few sellers so far ?! Where is the development? Guys, recruit some more sellers so as not to squander all the potential you got.
I haven't heard that MT has delivery problems quite often. One way or another, all online stores are facing such problems, and it's often because of external factors like mail. In my humble opinion, MT has no big delivery problems.
Activity: 11
Indeed, some complaints relevant to issues such as NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE for a company, need to constantly be reminded for anyone who might try to deal with those people. It is not a matter of me being objective or not about what I am writing, it is a matter of this case being either black or white, and for sure this particular case is MIDNIGHT BLACK!
I ordered Sony XBA-A1AP from you guys, the quality and the service is okay, only drawback was customs issues, but it's not market connected.
Aha, some friends ordered from there. The say it's pretty normal online store...
Activity: 15
Btw they have some cool auctions there, price tag is good. I saw lots of Xiami products like ligghters and watches and  walkie talkies there.
Activity: 55
Looks like you got misinformed. Didn't hear this info. Moreover, I know it's doing okay for its objectives and engagement levels...
Activity: 33
I hear project is dead
Activity: 55
We would read about same complaints for long time probably
Sry, not suprising
Suprising at all...everybody mentions that they've a great idea but poor implementation
Pages:
Jump to: