Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 91923 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How is it going guys? A quick question, would you like to

Are you right from the telegram chat? I just saw same ideas there Wink
Activity: 19
How is it going guys? A quick question, would you like to
Activity: 15
Hi how to join the project? I wand to become a partner. Please help.

As I know there's a huge button SELL YOUR PRODUCT on their site.

No I don't want to be seller I want to be a partner. Like South Corner and others. Doubt it's made via sell you product Wink

Hahah, not bad. Try [email protected]  I saw sometimes they mention this address as a means of communicaion. Not sure its only for business inquires but you can try.

Cool, i'll definitely do this. Thanks

Wel...I didn't do anything special.  Wink
Activity: 71

No I don't want to be seller I want to be a partner. Like South Corner and others. Doubt it's made via sell you product Wink

Hahah, not bad. Try [email protected]  I saw sometimes they mention this address as a means of communicaion. Not sure its only for business inquires but you can try.

Cool, i'll definitely do this. Thanks

Activity: 35
All right but you forget about other platforms and cryptomarkets. You dont' trust in them too? Anyway, thanks for brining up this subject I think I must check the toaster myself :d

Did you win an auction?

Alas, no. I don't participate on a regular basis, try to be picky. But there are others who literally stock up on everything platforms puts put Wink
Activity: 52
All right but you forget about other platforms and cryptomarkets. You dont' trust in them too? Anyway, thanks for brining up this subject I think I must check the toaster myself :d

Did you win an auction?
You need to pay so little for goods. Auction toaser costs 1 aeur but in reality it's 22 aeur. So think about it.
Hi anyone won the auction for real? Looks like something to fool people

Why you think so?...it's popular. Why cool thing should not exist? Smiley
Hi anyone won the auction for real? Looks like something to fool people
Activity: 28
Don't panic. It would only make things worse. Better behave well and not hoard good in supermarkets to avoid shortage.
Activity: 22
Yes...but there's fast dlivery too. Two or three days and it's still alive. Horrible.
Activity: 26
Bul...it. The virus lives 2 weeks max without a host. So when you get your package it's gone and safe.
Activity: 22
Many afraid to buy online now.
Activity: 28
No it would be s w e e t to place more really handy gadgets that people really need and people liked it. And now number of participants is ludicrious.
Activity: 26
What about pink toothbrush? It is sweet, is not it?
Pages:
Jump to: