Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 115. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Do you think success will be successful?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Activity: 196
I hope that there will be an extensive marketing campaign to get information about the product around the world!
And the meaning? If it works it will only be in some countries.
If the world knows about such a service, that it is easy and easy to find a partner, then in those countries in which this platform will operate, there will be a large influx of tourists.
I do not think that this service can somehow influence tourism.
But why? For example: I plan with the friends with the train, and there are two places to choose from. In one this service works, in another it does not. Naturally, I choose the country where the platform LAST works. And even more than that, I'll find a partner in advance and agree on everything Wink
Will not the work of the application be blocked in the country in which prostitution is prohibited by law?
And why should it be blocked? you use it to arrange a meeting in another country.
If I can download it and install it in my country, then I can easily use it on the territory of this country. Including offering services!
if you do this, then the police will come to you and arrest you for such activities, lol Grin
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
I hope that there will be an extensive marketing campaign to get information about the product around the world!
If the world knows about such a service, that it is easy and easy to find a partner, then in those countries in which this platform will operate, there will be a large influx of tourists.
But why? For example: I plan with the friends with the train, and there are two places to choose from. In one this service works, in another it does not. Naturally, I choose the country where the platform LAST works. And even more than that, I'll find a partner in advance and agree on everything Wink
Will not the work of the application be blocked in the country in which prostitution is prohibited by law?
And why should it be blocked? you use it to arrange a meeting in another country.
If I can download it and install it in my country, then I can easily use it on the territory of this country. Including offering services!
It's only in the first time, then they will expand. You can not immediately conquer the whole world! Wink
And what about marketing? How are they going to advertise this platform? Huh
Do you seriously think that such a platform needs some kind of advertising? Cheesy
Of course, how else could the platform become mass?
They said that they would distribute advertising in brothels and bards.
And what is the benefit of these institutions to advertise their competitors?
Why competitors? Such establishments can just successfully work with this service as patronors. It's even much easier for them.
How can this platform facilitate the work of a bardel?
Because the platform takes over the part of the mediator's work. The person through the smartphone finds a partner, negotiates, and the transaction is concluded through a smart contract. And he comes to a certain place (for example a brothel) where everything is ready.
And I thought the service was just about to remove various intermediaries from this system.
The platform can work and so and so. This is its advantage!
Do you seriously think that such a platform needs some kind of advertising? Cheesy
Why competitors? Such establishments can just successfully work with this service as patronors. It's even much easier for them.
Because the platform takes over the part of the mediator's work. The person through the smartphone finds a partner, negotiates, and the transaction is concluded through a smart contract. And he comes to a certain place (for example a brothel) where everything is ready.
And I thought the service was just about to remove various intermediaries from this system.
And that's all? Or will there be a more detailed marketing campaign?
I think that so far the developers have not said anything about this and everything will be known after the end of the ICO campaign.
And that's all? Or will there be a more detailed marketing campaign?
Jump to: