Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 116. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
And what about marketing? How are they going to advertise this platform? Huh
Do you seriously think that such a platform needs some kind of advertising? Cheesy
Of course, how else could the platform become mass?
They said that they would distribute advertising in brothels and bards.
And what is the benefit of these institutions to advertise their competitors?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you seriously think that such a platform needs some kind of advertising? Cheesy
They said that they would distribute advertising in brothels and bards.
I'm more interested in whether it will be safe to organize any actions, discounts, bonus programs within the framework of this platform.
It is necessary to wait for the beginning to release, while it is too early to judge what the platform will look like.
Yes, probably. I did not see any screenshots or layout of the future platform.
I think it's worth waiting for the release, well, or the beginning of beta testing. There will already be leakage of information on this project.
We'll see. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
I'm more interested in whether it will be safe to organize any actions, discounts, bonus programs within the framework of this platform.
It is necessary to wait for the beginning to release, while it is too early to judge what the platform will look like.
I think it's worth waiting for the release, well, or the beginning of beta testing. There will already be leakage of information on this project.
And what about commissions? After all, developers somehow plan to earn money, with whom and how will the commission be written off?
I can not say exactly how this will work. but all this is laid in a smart contract and works atomically.
And what percentage of the commission will be charged?
I do not know, but I think the information is in whitepaper
The cost of all services will be set by the seller or will there be some limits set by the developers?
That's bullshit. Your body is your rule. You will set the prices for your services, it's obvious!
But still there must be some kind of framework. After all, the service is monetized through a commission, and if you work for free, then no developers will receive any earnings. At least 1-2 $ should be the minimum cost of the service.
Ahaha But who in this sphere will work for free? Grin
Well, you never know. Some madmen. Smiley
And what about commissions? After all, developers somehow plan to earn money, with whom and how will the commission be written off?
I can not say exactly how this will work. but all this is laid in a smart contract and works atomically.
The cost of all services will be set by the seller or will there be some limits set by the developers?
That's bullshit. Your body is your rule. You will set the prices for your services, it's obvious!
But still there must be some kind of framework. After all, the service is monetized through a commission, and if you work for free, then no developers will receive any earnings. At least 1-2 $ should be the minimum cost of the service.
Ahaha But who in this sphere will work for free? Grin
Activity: 216
Activity: 226
Activity: 275
Activity: 226
I understand that anyone can become a user, but what about those who want to provide their services on this platform?
What exactly do you mean?
Anyone can start working on this platform? Or are there any requirements or any checks?
By the way, will there be any age restrictions on this platform?
Well, in theory, they should be
There are no age restrictions, lol Smiley
But how is this possible?
The developers are not responsible for anything, everything is simple. Cheesy
But in fact it will be somehow a platform to be moderated?
It will be natural. Otherwise it will be a complete mess!
As on any site, there will be moderators and administrators to solve various problems, conflicts and other things. will be banned bots, scammers, etc.
Activity: 216
I understand that anyone can become a user, but what about those who want to provide their services on this platform?
What exactly do you mean?
Anyone can start working on this platform? Or are there any requirements or any checks?
By the way, will there be any age restrictions on this platform?
Well, in theory, they should be
There are no age restrictions, lol Smiley
But how is this possible?
The developers are not responsible for anything, everything is simple. Cheesy
But in fact it will be somehow a platform to be moderated?
It will be natural. Otherwise it will be a complete mess!
Jump to: