Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 114. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Here, most likely, already talked about this, but I will ask again - will my investments be repaid quickly?
No one is going to tell you exactly when it is going to happen
So, thee is no hope?Sad
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Here, most likely, already talked about this, but I will ask again - will my investments be repaid quickly?
No one is going to tell you exactly when it is going to happen
Activity: 266
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located
This is a decentralized platform, so I suppose they will not have an office.
I do not think, I think it's legal.
Pff Why not?
But what about taxes? It's business, it brings income, you have to pay taxes on income, do not you?
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! Grin
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?
And what's the point in this?
That initially there were no questions from the point of view of the law.
Activity: 293
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located
Pff Why not?
But what about taxes? It's business, it brings income, you have to pay taxes on income, do not you?
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!
And what's the point in this?
Pff Why not?
Pff Why not?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pff Why not?
Pff Why not?
Yes, may be. It's like the truth.
Activity: 196
Pff Why not?
Pff Why not?
Come on! This is prostitution! What tax can I pay?
Pff Why not?
Pff Why not?
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
Do you think success will be successful?
Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!
I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises. Then I did not hear anything like that.
I do not know the details of how the smart contract will work, I think something similar will also be in this project. Maybe there's something in the whitepape, you can see it.
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?
Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.
I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises. Then I did not hear anything like that.
Activity: 196
Naturally, this is the sex industry! All that is knit with sex always brings great profits and causes a lot of interest!
Jump to: