Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 118. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Very good question! I do not think that it will be possible to use this service around the world, because in many countries prostitution is prohibited. But nevertheless, the creators plan to gradually enter the markets of all countries, which is interesting?
I do not think that this is a big problem. In some countries, this is legal. In others, you can disguise the application as a dating service. Everything is simple Smiley
But why not initially conceive the application that way? Service dating with advanced functionality.
Because you need to submit a cool idea. A good concept! In order to attract the audience. launch the platform in those countries in which it is legal. And then you can already capture other markets and come up with ways to get around the law!
That is, do you think that the developers have thought of all such trifles?
Well, of course, they are not children, and do not play toys, but launch a major project!
In extreme cases, they can read the forum and read many interesting ideas! Grin
Ahah that's it! Grin
Activity: 252
Very good question! I do not think that it will be possible to use this service around the world, because in many countries prostitution is prohibited. But nevertheless, the creators plan to gradually enter the markets of all countries, which is interesting?
I do not think that this is a big problem. In some countries, this is legal. In others, you can disguise the application as a dating service. Everything is simple Smiley
But why not initially conceive the application that way? Service dating with advanced functionality.
Because you need to submit a cool idea. A good concept! In order to attract the audience. launch the platform in those countries in which it is legal. And then you can already capture other markets and come up with ways to get around the law!
Well, of course, they are not children, and do not play toys, but launch a major project!
In extreme cases, they can read the forum and read many interesting ideas! Grin
Activity: 259
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
That is, there will be no legal issues, do you think?
So in fact this is a decentralized platform. And if she will position herself as a dating service, with the possibility of a private chat, what problems can there be?
Well, yes, it could well work. expect release!
So in fact this is a decentralized platform. And if she will position herself as a dating service, with the possibility of a private chat, what problems can there be?
We will wait for the launch of the ISO campaign and the launch of the project! Smiley
When it will be?
ICO campaign immediately after the completion of the pre-sale. Launch the platform somewhere in early 2018.
It's time to save ethereums and plan your vacation in Thailand. Wink
And why Thailand?
Because the launch of the platform will be in the countries of Asia (Thailand, Japan)
Wow, I thought the launch would be worldwide
Well, in general, not in all countries the law is loyal to prostitution.
But in fact they plan to enter the market of the USA and Canada in the future. How can they do this?
We will wait for the launch of the ISO campaign and the launch of the project! Smiley
When it will be?
ICO campaign immediately after the completion of the pre-sale. Launch the platform somewhere in early 2018.
And why Thailand?
Because the launch of the platform will be in the countries of Asia (Thailand, Japan)
Well, in general, not in all countries the law is loyal to prostitution.
When it will be?
And why Thailand?
Lol you follow more carefully read the road map.
When it will be?
And why Thailand?
When it will be?
And why Thailand?
When it will be?
And why Thailand?
When it will be?
When it will be?
When it will be?
Jump to: