Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 117. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I understand that anyone can become a user, but what about those who want to provide their services on this platform?
What exactly do you mean?
Anyone can start working on this platform? Or are there any requirements or any checks?
By the way, will there be any age restrictions on this platform?
Well, in theory, they should be
There are no age restrictions, lol Smiley
But how is this possible?
The developers are not responsible for anything, everything is simple. Cheesy
But in fact it will be somehow a platform to be moderated?
Activity: 275
I understand that anyone can become a user, but what about those who want to provide their services on this platform?
Anyone can start working on this platform? Or are there any requirements or any checks?
The developers are not responsible for anything, everything is simple. Cheesy
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
And what about commissions? After all, developers somehow plan to earn money, with whom and how will the commission be written off?
I suppose nothing more than your desire is required.  ;DYou register in the system and start offering services!
I think yes. No restrictions, tests and other things.
Activity: 216
I suppose nothing more than your desire is required.  ;DYou register in the system and start offering services!
What is the minimum amount for investment?
0.1 ETH
How many turns will I get tokens for this amount?
Well, I suppose so 1 LST token
I just thought the cost of the token is tied to the USD and the number of tokens it receives depends on it.
Well, I do not understand how it really works. Apparently the final amount depends on the course.
Yes, may be
0.1 ETH
I just thought the cost of the token is tied to the USD and the number of tokens it receives depends on it.
Well, I do not understand how it really works. Apparently the final amount depends on the course.
0.1 ETH
Activity: 259
Very good question! I do not think that it will be possible to use this service around the world, because in many countries prostitution is prohibited. But nevertheless, the creators plan to gradually enter the markets of all countries, which is interesting?
I do not think that this is a big problem. In some countries, this is legal. In others, you can disguise the application as a dating service. Everything is simple Smiley
But why not initially conceive the application that way? Service dating with advanced functionality.
Because you need to submit a cool idea. A good concept! In order to attract the audience. launch the platform in those countries in which it is legal. And then you can already capture other markets and come up with ways to get around the law!
That is, do you think that the developers have thought of all such trifles?
Well, of course, they are not children, and do not play toys, but launch a major project!
In extreme cases, they can read the forum and read many interesting ideas! Grin
Ahah that's it! Grin
Well, hope so be it! Let's wish the developers good luck!
Jump to: