Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 15. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
In the near future, the number of applications, and hence the demand (and later the price) for ETH will grow, as Ethereum concludes new strategically important partnerships around the world. Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EIA) is expanding, replenishing with large enterprises, including Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc. This is how domestic demand is created.
The number of Ethereum-based applications is approaching 1,000. About a month ago, there were 930. Consequently, the demand for ETH within the network increased during the month, as the ownership of virtual coins is the basis for working with the platform and creating decentralized applications.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I do not know what about the previous person, but I use YouTube! I think this is the most working platform for the promotion of the project!

Why did you decide so? I always thought that Twitter ...

On Twitter, activity has long since declined, and YouTube is now in the trend itself

Do you think that most people now visit YouTube?

Of course, and this is simply explanatory and proof

Can write an example?

The simplest: This is the amount of payments for advertising. On YouTube advertising stands at times more expensive than on other platforms

Indeed, I did not even think about it. Thank you for bringing us to the course.) What are you doing there on YouTube? Do you have a channel?

yes, I tell scientific discoveries to people and in parallel I speak about our project!

Very cool, I think a lot of people will come to the project! That's great
Most cryptocurrencies are positioned as a" substitute for money " or something that can improve the financial system. Therefore, the value of such digital currencies depends on external demand. ETH — virtual coin network applications. Users of the platform Ethereum uses ether for the development and dissemination of their own projects. Therefore, the price of Ethereum is supported by internal interest.
A very good position of the ether can be explained by the fundamental difference between ETH from bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, litecoin and others.
Activity: 336
I do not know what about the previous person, but I use YouTube! I think this is the most working platform for the promotion of the project!

On Twitter, activity has long since declined, and YouTube is now in the trend itself

Can write an example?

The simplest: This is the amount of payments for advertising. On YouTube advertising stands at times more expensive than on other platforms

Indeed, I did not even think about it. Thank you for bringing us to the course.) What are you doing there on YouTube? Do you have a channel?

yes, I tell scientific discoveries to people and in parallel I speak about our project!
In light of recent events, when all cryptocurrencies felt the negative impact of regulation, hacker attacks, and the build-up of negative moods in the media, it may seem surprising that the ether (ETH) is holding quite well. In comparison with the fluctuations in the prices of other top of the Kohanim, the price of virtual coins, Ethereum seems almost a model of stability.

Although many talked about the altcoins ' connection to bitcoin, and were confident that the BTC crash would inevitably lead to the collapse of alternative currencies, the ETH chart is significantly different from the charts of its closest neighbors in the top.

Can write an example?

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
In light of recent events, when all cryptocurrencies felt the negative impact of regulation, hacker attacks, and the build-up of negative moods in the media, it may seem surprising that the ether (ETH) is holding quite well. In comparison with the fluctuations in the prices of other top of the Kohanim, the price of virtual coins, Ethereum seems almost a model of stability.
Yes, and it is difficult to deceive .There are ratings. Type security rating ,so to speak .If this man was all good – he's got a high rating. Ah and if he service not has had – Ethereum will return in the might ago.

Can write an example?

Explain what it is. I haven't fully understood yet.
It is clear that this is a kind of platform for adults. But how does it work ? And how safe is that ?

Yes, you are completely right)) this is really a platform for adults, on which you can also earn )
Wait about money. Tell me about security, if you know how it works here.

Well, it's a standard blockchain-based platform. That's why everything is safe. Like, no about you no one knows, not even you. No data, etc
And how then to communicate ,pay for services ?

Do you buy them ? They cost too much.
As usual, just your data is not shown to anyone . No email, no Bank card. Found a boyfriend / girlfriend and talk to her ,you need to pay – just pay through the currency from the platform.
Suppose more or less I understand you .What about earnings ?
Yes here, too, everything is simple . Ethereum platform. Came-bought ethers . Rose in price-earned) as something so.
Yes there is no, normally they are worth now . It's about time to take it. Very profitable currency. She is now growing. It costs a little, so you can buy more. Yes, and it is more stable than many cryptocurrencies ,I bought )
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
It is clear that this is a kind of platform for adults. But how does it work ? And how safe is that ?

Yes, you are completely right)) this is really a platform for adults, on which you can also earn )

Well, it's a standard blockchain-based platform. That's why everything is safe. Like, no about you no one knows, not even you. No data, etc

As usual, just your data is not shown to anyone . No email, no Bank card. Found a boyfriend / girlfriend and talk to her ,you need to pay – just pay through the currency from the platform.
Yes here, too, everything is simple . Ethereum platform. Came-bought ethers . Rose in price-earned) as something so.

Can write an example?

Pages:
Jump to: