Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 13. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very...an unusual project,but very interesting Cool
Yes,it is specific,but the idea is very very good,ist it?
Projects related to sex are always relevant
Unusual sphere for the project.Do you think it helps to grow the investment Huh
Of course,he's very popular.So investments will only grow.This is simple.How did you know about the project?
Oh,my friends told me.I don't believe it at first,you never know what might be hiding behind all this...But then I became "friends"with this miracle of our time
I'm about the same ..Do you think the project will develop further?
Of course,because things like anonymity and reliability in the sex-related industry are SURE to have strong user trust,and therefore develop
Correct!
in this project, it is especially nice that everyone can invest it, isn't it cool?
I like more that anonymously,as I said,and paying through tokens,without credit cards or anything else
Interestingly,it is in all countries or not? Roll Eyes
I think Yes ,it's through the Internet , and it is eeeeeeeverywhere
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Of course,he's very popular.So investments will only grow.This is simple.How did you know about the project?
Oh,my friends told me.I don't believe it at first,you never know what might be hiding behind all this...But then I became "friends"with this miracle of our time
Of course,because things like anonymity and reliability in the sex-related industry are SURE to have strong user trust,and therefore develop
Correct!
in this project, it is especially nice that everyone can invest it, isn't it cool?
I like more that anonymously,as I said,and paying through tokens,without credit cards or anything else
Interestingly,it is in all countries or not? Roll Eyes
Correct!
Correct!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
the main thing is to believe in it!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi, who is marketing manager here?  Huh Huh Huh
if you just walk through the pluses
1 - anonymity
2 - good platform
3 - the Ether
Worth this charm is not so expensive, that would be to give up. I've bought it, I registered. I think that I will be a plus
a promising platform, good currency. it is now growing again.
Very cool project. if read and understood - promising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Have you invested?I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration.  Huh
I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it.  Smiley
Are you talking about the developers?Exactly. You can even write about yourself and not upload photos.
About a languages for the translating
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Have you invested?I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration.  Huh
I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it.  Smiley
Are you talking about the developers?Exactly. You can even write about yourself and not upload photos.
Pages:
Jump to: