Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 12. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
there is indicated in the distribution that a certain part of the tokens will go to the development of the project, financing of marketing and advertising of the LIST project. I would like to know how many percent this part is.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I like the positive and the mood of developers for 1 place in the sex industry. if this project will be well promoted, the green light will be, as they say, in all directions! Roll Eyes
you have not yet reached, apparently, to the numbers. they are impressive. 8000 partners, 10 000 satisfied customers in the 1st month ... and this, I'm sure, is not the limit for this platform)
Activity: 462
I like the positive and the mood of developers for 1 place in the sex industry. if this project will be well promoted, the green light will be, as they say, in all directions! Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I would also like to know this all. only to me still the basic advantages to receive.
the main advantages are a decentralized platform, ensuring full anonymity and, most importantly, from the legal point of view this project is not prohibited at all.
I am confused by the last, as you said, advantage. surely in Muslim countries with a completely different order of this kind of project will be encouraged? it is not punishable and not forbidden looking in what country, as I believe Undecided
here it is meant that it is not forbidden even in conservative countries to seek a partner. because at the present time, even from negative information, no country is insured.
Merit: 250
I would also like to know this all. only to me still the basic advantages to receive.
the main advantages are a decentralized platform, ensuring full anonymity and, most importantly, from the legal point of view this project is not prohibited at all.
I am confused by the last, as you said, advantage. surely in Muslim countries with a completely different order of this kind of project will be encouraged? it is not punishable and not forbidden looking in what country, as I believe Undecided
guys, tell me briefly the essence and purpose of this project.there is enough information in principle, but I haven't yet fully understood Grin
it is a decentralized online market that conducts transactions without locating, and also helps to find your ideal sexual partner
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
guys, tell me briefly the essence and purpose of this project.there is enough information in principle, but I haven't yet fully understood Grin
it is a good project. I am sure that any audience will be delighted: both men and women Roll Eyes
absolutely agree with you. the advantages of this project don't give me any doubt that it is worth participating in!
it is a good project. I am sure that any audience will be delighted: both men and women Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
hello there, where are you guys located, how big is your team, and how much de elopers do you have?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Very...an unusual project,but very interesting Cool
Yes,it is specific,but the idea is very very good,ist it?
Projects related to sex are always relevant
Unusual sphere for the project.Do you think it helps to grow the investment Huh
Of course,he's very popular.So investments will only grow.This is simple.How did you know about the project?
Oh,my friends told me.I don't believe it at first,you never know what might be hiding behind all this...But then I became "friends"with this miracle of our time
I'm about the same ..Do you think the project will develop further?
Of course,because things like anonymity and reliability in the sex-related industry are SURE to have strong user trust,and therefore develop
Correct!
in this project, it is especially nice that everyone can invest it, isn't it cool?
I like more that anonymously,as I said,and paying through tokens,without credit cards or anything else
Interestingly,it is in all countries or not? Roll Eyes
I think Yes ,it's through the Internet , and it is eeeeeeeverywhere
Yes,it is quite possible that you're right.I wonder how much it is ...legally?...
To be honest I don't know,but damn!What does it matter legally or not, if the project is just amazing and so useful
ahah
lol ,man you're a fan Grin
So much easier than in reality
You're a misanthrope?Looks like you're the biggest contributor to the insecticide project Grin
Oh well,of course not, just easier on me that's all,and I love all that easily
Ahah
okay, well, that's your business.But you're right ,it's easier
Exactly ,thank you for understanding  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Of course,he's very popular.So investments will only grow.This is simple.How did you know about the project?
Oh,my friends told me.I don't believe it at first,you never know what might be hiding behind all this...But then I became "friends"with this miracle of our time
Of course,because things like anonymity and reliability in the sex-related industry are SURE to have strong user trust,and therefore develop
Correct!
in this project, it is especially nice that everyone can invest it, isn't it cool?
I like more that anonymously,as I said,and paying through tokens,without credit cards or anything else
Yes,it is quite possible that you're right.I wonder how much it is ...legally?...
To be honest I don't know,but damn!What does it matter legally or not, if the project is just amazing and so useful
ahah
You're a misanthrope?Looks like you're the biggest contributor to the insecticide project Grin
Ahah
okay, well, that's your business.But you're right ,it's easier
Correct!
ahah
Correct!
ahah
Correct!
ahah
Correct!
ahah
Correct!
Correct!
Pages:
Jump to: