Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 11. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I would never have thought that Blockchain technology would be used with such a site. It's just amazing. It is immediately evident that the technology is not standing still and is developing in all areas Roll Eyes
lol yes ,21 in the window ,there has to be at least something useful
Well,no. in this century there are a lot of useful and cool things)
But you must agree with me in this project to invest much nicer and cheaper than anything else
Yes,I agree.This project is simply a pleasure to invest)It is very very useful if you know what I mean Roll Eyes
ahaha,i understand you Wink
My friends in Thailand love it .think that it's fine to use it ,even though they have families
Lol seriously? With the family?  Cheesy
Yes it is .Both husband and wife enjoy freely,invest it and in their family there are no disagreements,quarrels and their marriages are strong.How cool is that?
It's just the perfect relationship!Can I do the same? Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I would never have thought that Blockchain technology would be used with such a site. It's just amazing. It is immediately evident that the technology is not standing still and is developing in all areas Roll Eyes
But you must agree with me in this project to invest much nicer and cheaper than anything else
Yes,I agree.This project is simply a pleasure to invest)It is very very useful if you know what I mean Roll Eyes
My friends in Thailand love it .think that it's fine to use it ,even though they have families
Yes it is .Both husband and wife enjoy freely,invest it and in their family there are no disagreements,quarrels and their marriages are strong.How cool is that?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You did not find investments for development of this project in fiat? But why? It is not profitable for investors? Now you want to try collect money from crypto community? This project don't need blockchain and this project has connected with blockchain only because you want collect crypto. I think that main idea of this project - collect money and that is all. So please give us solid proofs that you have that credibility for this kind of project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
in general, I'm glad that I got on this project. I very much hope that it will develop towards improving and advancing technologies and will take the highest level in the list of crypto-currency platforms.
I completely agree with you. while it is attractive to invest in it and enjoy all the benefits! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
in general, I'm glad that I got on this project. I very much hope that it will develop towards improving and advancing technologies and will take the highest level in the list of crypto-currency platforms.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
guys, but what do you say about the investment? Is it profitable to invest in this project? or can there be attractive bonuses?
these are with the minimum goal - one million tokens. so really you should pay attention to this fact.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
guys, but what do you say about the investment? Is it profitable to invest in this project? or can there be attractive bonuses?
well, if for you the price for a 10-cent token does not seem attractive, then I do not even know what conditions you need)
Activity: 476
and I'm more interested in how transactions on this platform are carried out. Wink
transactions on the platform are carried out through intellectual contracts. they facilitate, verify and ensure the performance of negotiations or the performance of a contract.
but how exactly does this process take place? I recently found myself on this platform and have not yet managed to join the process completely.
the access key is created from the client's wallet. The partner looks through the key, and the client receives the service without the intervention of a third party. Etherium claims will be returned in the event of non-compliance.
and I'm more interested in how transactions on this platform are carried out. Wink
transactions on the platform are carried out through intellectual contracts. they facilitate, verify and ensure the performance of negotiations or the performance of a contract.
but how exactly does this process take place? I recently found myself on this platform and have not yet managed to join the process completely.
Pages:
Jump to: