Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 14. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Have you invested?I wonder how will registration take place in this service?
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration.  Huh
I know none of them.Service is anonymous, I think there will be enough mail and that's it.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yes, two days ago. But I couldn't join the bounty.I think the same as in any other, as here on the forum
Don't think it is important.You're not quite right. Everywhere registration takes place in different ways. Somewhere for this you need an email, somewhere a phone number, somewhere, nothing at all.
May be, but I want to increase my profit:(Yes exactly, but what exactly excites you, I do not understand?
Like most of us here, but you can do it in other ways.I'm worried about what personal data is needed for registration. Service is positioned as anonymous.
Like what? I haven't seen anything in OP.If you do not want to shine your real e-mail, then you can always create fake for such purposes. I'm right?
As I know devs are need help in translates and they are going to reward you by the
tokens.This is true, but the question is. What kind of information will need to be provided for registration.  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.What, I would like to know when will the launch of the platform?

You do not like their instagram?Previously, this has been written many times. After the pre-ico period ends

It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!And when will this happen?

Ahaha, this is funny.Official information from the site - 12d:5h:19m:52s

No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!What is the next step? Launching the platform?

Oh, well, you certainly, expert.Of course not) First you need to do a beta test, prepare a marketing plan and other bullshit

Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram.I just invested a lot of money in this project, it's interesting when my investments will pay off  Smiley

Do not you have it yet?I do not think that it's worth worrying about this, the project is pretty cool! I myself invested a lot of my Etheriums in it

Anyway, what do you think about that in case of the Lust?How much has the developers already collected for this project?

I can't get a connection about this things.If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks.What, I would like to know when will the launch of the platform?

You do not like their instagram?Previously, this has been written many times. After the pre-ico period ends

It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!And when will this happen?

No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!What is the next step? Launching the platform?

Oh, well, you certainly, expert.Of course not) First you need to do a beta test, prepare a marketing plan and other bullshit

Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram.I just invested a lot of money in this project, it's interesting when my investments will pay off  Smiley

Do not you have it yet?I do not think that it's worth worrying about this, the project is pretty cool! I myself invested a lot of my Etheriums in it

Anyway, what do you think about that in case of the Lust?How much has the developers already collected for this project?

Activity: 204
The initiators of the idea are confident in the success of the enterprise: at the moment, issuing receipts requires a lot of time and effort, so the new project will help to solve several problems at once. First, the process from ordering to payment will be automated. Also, during the experiment, the reliability and power of Ethereum blockchain will be tested, as the technology will be used outside the framework of the traditional financial industry. As a result, according to the authors of the project, with the help of the innovation system, the supply chain in the energy industry will be improved.
Activity: 204
This is evidenced by the widespread use of Ethereum in all areas of business. For example, the oil company Gemalto SA and Consensus create a common enterprise, the purpose of which is to use the Ethereum blockchain to automate the issuance of receipts for oil and gas products. The new enterprise, called Ondiflo, can radically change the energy industry.
Pages:
Jump to: