Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 158. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Talking about the modernization, do you think, devs are going to develop their Lust after launching?
Of course. That's why we are the developers
No, I mean, will you guys input some new features after release?
Of course we will. We wrote about in this tread
No, it was the bounty tread
They gonna add new features in bounty?
Activity: 518
Talking about the modernization, do you think, devs are going to develop their Lust after launching?
No, it was the bounty tread
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
But what exactly?
Profit, for example. They should pay for the pimps
Mmmm. Alright, but what about customers?
Handleness. In OP said this platform will be easy to use
What about pimps?
It is useless part in the transactions
So, you thinks devs should not care about them?
I think, it is wrong
But what exactly?
What about pimps?
So, you thinks devs should not care about them?
But what exactly?
What about pimps?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?

Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example

It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.

I meant that you can sell your tokens and make a profit

OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be

You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large

It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites

Still somehow there are too many problems with the site to make it protected. It's necessary to use the most up-to-date protection technologies

The more there are some rewards, the more people will use the system
oXo
Activity: 182
Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?

Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example

It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.

OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be

You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large

It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites

Still somehow there are too many problems with the site to make it protected. It's necessary to use the most up-to-date protection technologies

Of course we will. All of the above problems are solved

Will there be any encouragement for those who have a high rating?

I would like, that in due course users automatically were given a premium-account  Smiley

Awesome idea! But I have even better. To each upgrade rating on one whole dripped or discounted or directly coins

It's like mining with fucking. The more you fuck, the more you earn.
A vicious circle built on the instincts of people
Activity: 259

I would like, that in due course users automatically were given a premium-account  Smiley

Awesome idea! But I have even better. To each upgrade rating on one whole dripped or discounted or directly coins

Great! I endorse you!
Activity: 226

Activity: 278

oXo
Activity: 182

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 278
People, and how are you going to introduce a rating system? What kind of it will it be?

I think the rating will consist of two parts. The first part will depend on the number of successful transactions (if we are talking about employees). The second part will be a scoring system from customers.

Well, this is quite a standard scheme. The main thing is to impose a restriction on the part of the buyers, so that only those who have successfully made the purchase of services could evaluate it, so that feedback from all users of the site would not be added
Activity: 226
People, and how are you going to introduce a rating system? What kind of it will it be?

I think the rating will consist of two parts. The first part will depend on the number of successful transactions (if we are talking about employees). The second part will be a scoring system from customers.
Jump to: