Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 159. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
People, and how are you going to introduce a rating system? What kind of it will it be?
Activity: 259
It would be interesting to support the advertising company of the project in Europe. How can we cooperate? Will the owners of tokens have such an opportunity?
Yes, of course, such opportunities will be in the future. It all depends on the country in which you want to act.

I think in the US. Will it be some kind of a project support program or can you transfer the rights to an advertising company in part?

Clear. I think we will solve this personally with every interested.

In general it's great that the blockchain as a decentralized system allows you to participate in the regulation of the system.

Stop. Here it was a question of using tokens in this project, and not about the principles of blockchain as a whole

That's it! But anyway, one way or another, the system will depend on users and on their experience and service evaluation

Do you mean exactly the discrepancy of the received "goods" to the requested?
Yes, that's a good idea. Another thing is that you need to encrypt this data

Only if stored on dedicated servers these data, regardless of their belonging
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
It would be interesting to support the advertising company of the project in Europe. How can we cooperate? Will the owners of tokens have such an opportunity?
Yes, of course, such opportunities will be in the future. It all depends on the country in which you want to act.

I think in the US. Will it be some kind of a project support program or can you transfer the rights to an advertising company in part?

In general it's great that the blockchain as a decentralized system allows you to participate in the regulation of the system.

Stop. Here it was a question of using tokens in this project, and not about the principles of blockchain as a whole

That's it! But anyway, one way or another, the system will depend on users and on their experience and service evaluation

Yes, that's a good idea. Another thing is that you need to encrypt this data

Yes, something like this, when fake pages of girls are made, which then turn out to be "busy"

Guys, do you think it can be profitable investment, if you are not going to use the service?

Heh, interesting move. And do you use all the products in which you make investments? Well, after the exclusion of real estate, for example

It depends on what you mean when you talk about use. If you have operated on them as economic instruments, then yes, using them.

I meant that you can sell your tokens and make a profit

OK, I just want to understand how big the demand for the use of services will be

You can check the market volumes in white paper and draw conclusions, but I will say right away that the volume and demand is very large

It seems to me that it would be prudent to integrate a multi-level verification system specifically for girls in the site in order to avoid the deception typical of traditional sex-service websites
Activity: 275

Activity: 182

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 252

Activity: 252
Perhaps such market area as the sphere of social services and sexual services will become much more accessible to the population thanks to your project
Thanks, we hope so
Activity: 278
It would be great if an interactive online map was built-in site, and temporary holiday discounts and discounts for long-term use

What  the interactive map?

I'm talking about a map like those in the same Uber or dating application - "girls near you"

I don't think that this is a good idea, it doesn't agree with the principles of anonymity and safety

But this could improve user interaction and ease of use

I somehow doubt that girls are interested in making ALL users know and see their address

yeah, not a good idea...

In general, the idea isn't bad, but since this hasn't been implemented anywhere, we can thus bring trouble to sellers
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Perhaps such market area as the sphere of social services and sexual services will become much more accessible to the population thanks to your project
It would be great if an interactive online map was built-in site, and temporary holiday discounts and discounts for long-term use

I'm talking about a map like those in the same Uber or dating application - "girls near you"

I don't think that this is a good idea, it doesn't agree with the principles of anonymity and safety

I somehow doubt that girls are interested in making ALL users know and see their address

yeah, not a good idea...

oXo

Jump to: