Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 2. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm not from Florida, it's true. But I'm a lawyer. It just so happened that I do not know much about the law.
What are you talking about when you write about the high cost of the service?
If you are at least a Pope, it does not stop you from observing etiquette. Be more tolerant of this project, since it is he who forces investors now to fork out a lot of money
Activity: 378
I'm not from Florida, it's true. But I'm a lawyer. It just so happened that I do not know much about the law.
What are you talking about when you write about the high cost of the service?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Great project! I just wanted to try something new about sex. But everything has its price. Most likely, in this case, we are waiting for very expensive services.
Activity: 308
the law of Florida, USA, prohibits prostitution as a form of earnings and a profession. Mr. Schmeling, it seems to me, you go too far, saying that "not prohibited by law"
You're not out of florida, are you? Do not say what you did not see and do not know, this is a bad quality for a man! Do not forbid what is not forbidden, you were not given such a right1
Activity: 378
the law of Florida, USA, prohibits prostitution as a form of earnings and a profession. Mr. Schmeling, it seems to me, you go too far, saying that "not prohibited by law"
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I believe that the project should first of all show its achievements in the future. But this is for some reason not seen right now

I agree, there are too few news at the moment, only it is not clear with what it is connected. What do you think?

I myself have no idea why or how it happens. But the fact that there is very little news from the project, it really is troubling why such a team does not make them for the community

What do you mean when you talk about the team? Do you think this is a very good organization of people?

yes, of course, the team is definitely a lot of participants, with enough talented and ambitious

Where did you get this information? Otherwise, I have not yet seen the details of the team members themselves. What is the interest?

I read at the start of the project that there are many experienced participants in the team who have already taken part in the creation of large projects

Wow, do you have access to this information now? What do you think? And then the Internet has everything, except this information and data

Yes, yes, on the Internet now, almost do not find it, there is a lot of unnecessary information, I myself can not find an article

In general, I will rely on your data, it will be very useful for the community. Thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I believe that the project should first of all show its achievements in the future. But this is for some reason not seen right now

I agree, there are too few news at the moment, only it is not clear with what it is connected. What do you think?

I myself have no idea why or how it happens. But the fact that there is very little news from the project, it really is troubling why such a team does not make them for the community

What do you mean when you talk about the team? Do you think this is a very good organization of people?

yes, of course, the team is definitely a lot of participants, with enough talented and ambitious

Where did you get this information? Otherwise, I have not yet seen the details of the team members themselves. What is the interest?

I read at the start of the project that there are many experienced participants in the team who have already taken part in the creation of large projects

Wow, do you have access to this information now? What do you think? And then the Internet has everything, except this information and data

Yes, yes, on the Internet now, almost do not find it, there is a lot of unnecessary information, I myself can not find an article

I follow the project from the moment it appeared on the forum. I'm already looking forward to finally implementing it

I agree with you, I'm really only recently in the project, but I'm also waiting for the beginning of the project

I've always been interested in talking to people who only recently became a member of the project. What are you interested in at all?

Well, as many probably, from the very beginning, the very idea of ​​creating decentralized services was interesting. to attract new investments. How the project wants to realize everything and so on.

I agree with you, most of the time this thing touches. And what else?

And then, as soon as I got acquainted with the project in more detail, I liked the approach to creating a project. It really looks like something serious

I fully agree with you, I am absolutely the same about the project and its idea of ​​creating innovative technologies

How do you think, how soon will the project be available to the whole society, to all potential investors and clients?

I do not know myself yet and am asking this question, I hope soon, but for now it is necessary to wait for the first news

Yes, yes, there was no news from the project for a long time, we will wait with impatience, I hope everything will be all right with the project soon
I follow the project from the moment it appeared on the forum. I'm already looking forward to finally implementing it

I agree with you, I'm really only recently in the project, but I'm also waiting for the beginning of the project

I've always been interested in talking to people who only recently became a member of the project. What are you interested in at all?

Well, as many probably, from the very beginning, the very idea of ​​creating decentralized services was interesting. to attract new investments. How the project wants to realize everything and so on.

And then, as soon as I got acquainted with the project in more detail, I liked the approach to creating a project. It really looks like something serious

I fully agree with you, I am absolutely the same about the project and its idea of ​​creating innovative technologies

How do you think, how soon will the project be available to the whole society, to all potential investors and clients?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Thank you for confirming the scam  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: