Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 3. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I follow the project from the moment it appeared on the forum. I'm already looking forward to finally implementing it

I agree with you, I'm really only recently in the project, but I'm also waiting for the beginning of the project
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
How can beta-test be before the actual release?
Simply: it is going to be close one
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
How can beta-test be before the actual release?
Activity: 532
Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
It's great   Wink
Do you plan to use this service or just trade tokens on a crypto-exchange?
Well, in general, I was planning to earn some money using this platform
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
But in fact, in all countries, operations with crypto-currencies are legal
Prostitution, too, is not always legal, but nevertheless we have a LUST
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs Wink
It was always possible to exchange their bitcoins for drugs or weapons. Now you can also buy sex for crypto currency, thanks to the LUST project  Cheesy
Activity: 237
Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
It's great   Wink
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs Wink
It's great   Wink
It's great   Wink
It's great   Wink
It's great   Wink
It's great   Wink
It's great   Wink
It's great   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: