Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 8. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
In theory, everything is beautiful and colorful.The project is beginning to gain popularity... Will the system cope with the influx of users? Would it not be any hitches in your work? Huh
guy,serious?What makes you think that?I think the guys are all thought out and they know what to do in this situation Embarrassed
Of course, but I would like to be sure in this matter.Wouldn't want to meet the problems on this site if you know what I'm saying.
I do not think that will be something like that.Because people invest money there,so the guys will do their best to maintain the quality
Well, in principle yes.We all invest in this project, which means that it should work well and continue Wink
It works)Unless you failed it at least once?
I wouldn't say that,rather, he began to develop already during my use
And he began to blunt in this?....
No,not exactly. Perhaps, he was better.I think.What do you mean?
I'm telling you, your fears are in vain .As the site is never down ,but he started to gain popularity,then and now it will not fail Wink
Yeah ,well, that makes sense.
So don't worry about nothing,bro
Oh, you really calmed me down.I often worry on various occasions, and in any way I invest money here.How not to worry?
Oh my God...Well, have you ever regretted the investment?
Well...to be honest..no Roll Eyes
Then why such questions?lol well if there were already some problems,but they are not,and you're panicking
I'm telling you-I'm worried for any reason)
And I'm telling you-there is no point in worrying,the project is beautiful,all investments will be justified,everything works without failures.Everything is just fine Wink
Ahaha,okay.You reassure me ,thank you
No problem
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
In theory, everything is beautiful and colorful.The project is beginning to gain popularity... Will the system cope with the influx of users? Would it not be any hitches in your work? Huh
guy,serious?What makes you think that?I think the guys are all thought out and they know what to do in this situation Embarrassed
Of course, but I would like to be sure in this matter.Wouldn't want to meet the problems on this site if you know what I'm saying.
I do not think that will be something like that.Because people invest money there,so the guys will do their best to maintain the quality
Well, in principle yes.We all invest in this project, which means that it should work well and continue Wink
I'm telling you, your fears are in vain .As the site is never down ,but he started to gain popularity,then and now it will not fail Wink
Oh, you really calmed me down.I often worry on various occasions, and in any way I invest money here.How not to worry?
Then why such questions?lol well if there were already some problems,but they are not,and you're panicking
And I'm telling you-there is no point in worrying,the project is beautiful,all investments will be justified,everything works without failures.Everything is just fine Wink
Ahaha,okay.You reassure me ,thank you
Pages:
Jump to: