Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 4. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! What’s up with token sales? Does anybody have up-to-date info about it?
Somebody earlier answered this question) Token price is 0,1$, but the price will rise in 8 days. If you want to buy them with this price, you better hurry up.
Ow. Thanks. Yes, I read it now on their site. They are doing good) They almost earned 1 mln $. I think it is kind of impressive.
I’m convinced they will become a great platform for this industry. Users can be at ease about their profiles and money. There are no risks.
I heard technologies that they use were inspired by Zeronet.
Yes, it’s true. Besides, they use Ethereum tokens. It is a popular standard that offers smart-contracts. This means additional security of the system.
I hope it will be a great project. Good luck, devs.
Activity: 210
Hi everyone! What’s up with token sales? Does anybody have up-to-date info about it?
Somebody earlier answered this question) Token price is 0,1$, but the price will rise in 8 days. If you want to buy them with this price, you better hurry up.
Ow. Thanks. Yes, I read it now on their site. They are doing good) They almost earned 1 mln $. I think it is kind of impressive.
I’m convinced they will become a great platform for this industry. Users can be at ease about their profiles and money. There are no risks.
Yes, it’s true. Besides, they use Ethereum tokens. It is a popular standard that offers smart-contracts. This means additional security of the system.
Activity: 182
I’m not sure that many people will use this service. I don’t think it will be popular. How many people use service of prostitutes around the world?
You will be surprised, I think. Take a look on the statistics, please. https://www.havocscope.com/prostitution-statistics/
OMG. Are they serious? Ok. It was a revelation for me.
Do think this project will be popular after reading some information?
I’m sure now. It has much more advantages. I hope it will be cheaper for clients and safer for workers. It could be a great step for development.
Activity: 196
I’m not sure that many people will use this service. I don’t think it will be popular. How many people use service of prostitutes around the world?
You will be surprised, I think. Take a look on the statistics, please. https://www.havocscope.com/prostitution-statistics/
Do think this project will be popular after reading some information?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Very bold idea of the project, just a decade ago it would not have taken place in the society, but now the project already has many clients and investors

I agree, time goes on and everything changes in society. What once seemed abnormal, now allowed

I think that this is even good, because it opens up a lot of space for creativity and creating cool projects!

Only now the very idea of ​​the project seems to me very difficult to implement .. Do not you think so?

I think that the project has set itself a difficult task, just what? Clarify, as I understand it, it's about creating a platform for providing sex services for people?

Yes, yes, it is this goal that the team of the project is following. This is a very large project with large goals

Yes, yes, more than a big project, they have a lot of work to do. And it's still very weakly said ... It's very difficult I think

In general, the project team itself consists of quite smart and experienced employees, so the chances for implementation are quite large

It's fine, then it's worth waiting for the first news and being an active participant in the project, right?
Activity: 126
Blockchain will save the world someday. It even can save sex) I think it is very promising project for nowadays.
What do mean? I read some info about this project, but I not such impressed about it. I mean how financially attractive it is for investors? I like the idea, but I have some doubts.
You don’t need to be nervous Wink. I consider this project has a great future. I haven’t heard about such kind of project on the market. It is so handy for certain countries.
About what countries do you mean?
I say about countries that don’t have licensed prostitution. For example, Arabic countries will never legalize such an activity. Demand for sex will never fall, so it is a good alternative for the business and people, who work in this industry. They will use blockchain and could be sure about their private info.
What about customers? Could they be sure about their safety? Most of them won’t like to make public their preferences, or identity.
You are totally right. The system offer security for customers too. No one will guess who is using Lust. All info is fully anonymous.
It is great. Maybe I will change my mind about this project. It could resolve many problems for this industry.     
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Very bold idea of the project, just a decade ago it would not have taken place in the society, but now the project already has many clients and investors

I agree, time goes on and everything changes in society. What once seemed abnormal, now allowed

I think that this is even good, because it opens up a lot of space for creativity and creating cool projects!

Only now the very idea of ​​the project seems to me very difficult to implement .. Do not you think so?

I think that the project has set itself a difficult task, just what? Clarify, as I understand it, it's about creating a platform for providing sex services for people?

Yes, yes, it is this goal that the team of the project is following. This is a very large project with large goals

Yes, yes, more than a big project, they have a lot of work to do. And it's still very weakly said ... It's very difficult I think
Blockchain will save the world someday. It even can save sex) I think it is very promising project for nowadays.
What do mean? I read some info about this project, but I not such impressed about it. I mean how financially attractive it is for investors? I like the idea, but I have some doubts.
You don’t need to be nervous Wink. I consider this project has a great future. I haven’t heard about such kind of project on the market. It is so handy for certain countries.
I say about countries that don’t have licensed prostitution. For example, Arabic countries will never legalize such an activity. Demand for sex will never fall, so it is a good alternative for the business and people, who work in this industry. They will use blockchain and could be sure about their private info.
What about customers? Could they be sure about their safety? Most of them won’t like to make public their preferences, or identity.
You are totally right. The system offer security for customers too. No one will guess who is using Lust. All info is fully anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: